Posted 5/15/2013
Let's share our thoughts on Attack on Titan as we're following the anime. =]

I wanted to share my thoughts with you guys about the fan-made poster for the live action movie. Whoa, It's so beautiful! I sure hope the Titans will look this real in the live action. What do you think? Isn't it incredible?

Posted 5/16/2013
I'm still waiting for James Cameron to the Battle Angel Alita he keeps promising to do.

But yes, Attack on Titan needs a Hollywood Live Action at some point.

I think it'll just take one good anime based movie before all of Hollywood jumps on board. Sadly, DB Evolution completely killed any drive to produce a great anime adoption for a good few years.

Posted 5/16/2013
DB Evolution was ridiculous. Attack on Titan's live action is confirmed, but I think it will be a Japanese live-action. I am scared that Hollywood will do an adaptation as well. Actually, I don't really trust Hollywood with live action movies since Dragon Ball Evolution & The Last Airbender. But the director of Iron Man 3 will be making a live-action of....... Death Note.

Posted 5/23/2013
But the director of Iron Man 3 will be making a live-action of....... Death Note.
 Woah, wait, is that true? Im surprised I didn't hear of this earlier. Live-action is really touchy, I wonder if they will be able to pull it off..

Posted 5/23/2013
Yes, it's true. I thought everyone knew by now. I had a blog post ready this week to announce it and give my opinion, but because it was written during my hiatus, the news is a few weeks old, so I was thinking of dropping the post, but I guess I can post it after all...? Lol, I'll think about it.

Yes, Hollywood has a very bad rep of bombing live-actions. I heard that Iron Man 3 sucked too, so I'm not really looking forward to this one.

Posted 5/23/2013
Hollywood normally ends up dropping a lot of live actions. I remember a few years back that there were plans for a live action Evangelion movie before there were a lot of legal issues with ADV and Gainax. Then ADV went bust and the whole deal fell down the hole. That was years ago and there are probably still some rumors about it going around. 

Even with the recent Evangelion hype with all of the new movies and the massive Evangelion store in Japan I don't see a live action coming anytime soon. But I wouldn't be surprised either if it some how comes back to life.

All in all, I'd prefer an animated sequel or movie over a live action any day.

Posted 5/23/2013
Ah yes, the Evangelion movie. I was always looking forward to seeing that one. The previews look so great, although people said they were fake. Until I heard they were gonna use Zac Efron to play as Shinji from someone. Then I heard he was gonna play Light Yagami and then Sasuke or something. Kinda lost all hope for a good live-action then..

Posted 5/24/2013
 Until I heard they were gonna use Zac Efron to play as....

Posted 5/24/2013
 Until I heard they were gonna use Zac Efron to play as....

Oh god why... 

Posted 5/24/2013
Pretty sure there is a rule in Hollywood to always have Asian roles played by white people.

Posted 5/24/2013
Going back to the art I must say it is truly Awsome in every degree. The funny part is I have not seen a live action so I won't judge yet not till I see one.

Also just wanted to say a monkey would do better than "Zac Efron" 

More personality

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 5/24/2013
Pretty sure there is a rule in Hollywood to always have Asian roles played by white people.

This happens a lot with ethnic roles in general.

And yes, the art gives me high hopes for the live-action, even though it's fan-made. I just hope the titans look as good as that in the movie!

Posted 7/18/2013
Although it was a bit difficult to watch considering how I feel for Eren, I really enjoyed watching Levi beat him to a pulp. I definitely felt my inner fujoshi come out then.

And then Levi gained permission to be fully responsible of Eren!

Also, I have taken the liberty to adopt Levi as my husbando. It's totally official!

Anyone else really enjoyed episode 14?

Posted 7/18/2013
Episode 14 was great. Gotta love how they keep everything realistic even though they don't beat around the bush. After a one week break that episode made the wait worth it.

Just a FYI, may want to make the title as "(May contains spoilers)." 

Toggle Spoiler
Seeing how mentioning Eren after episode 4/5 can be seen as a bit of a spoiler to those who don't know he survives being eaten alive. Plus we won't have to worry about spoiling as much with the warning shown.

Posted 7/19/2013
Although it was a bit difficult to watch considering how I feel for Eren, I really enjoyed watching Levi beat him to a pulp. I definitely felt my inner fujoshi come out then.

And then Levi gained permission to be fully responsible of Eren!

Also, I have taken the liberty to adopt Levi as my husbando. It's totally official!

Anyone else really enjoyed episode 14?

complex you totally suck for spoiling stuff for me! XD just kidding

I'm only on ep 8 cuz I wanted to wait for the series to get more episodes since I knew it would be good and I didn't want to zoom through it and then be stuck impatiently waiting for the next episode lol.

I really would love to see more American adaptations of anime that doesn't make me want to pull my hair out. Be it live-action or simply just the dubs. The only series that didn't completely disgust me in dub version were Tenchi, Cowboy Bebop, and Outlaw Star. 

I dunno what they thought they were doing with Avatar but I couldn't even get through that movie. As for DB Evo, just the trailer disgusted me so I never watched the movie.

And if they make a Death Note live-action I'm going in to hiding cuz the fandom behind Death Note is insane 

(I personally can't seem to see the appeal in the series cuz I can't get past like the 2nd or 3rd ep)

Posted 7/19/2013
Oh and that poster is so glorious it's giving me the feels 

Posted 7/19/2013
Going back to the art I must say it is truly Awsome in every degree. The funny part is I have not seen a live action so I won't judge yet not till I see one.

Also just wanted to say a monkey would do better than "Zac Efron" 

More personality

By... "TheAwsome"

That's pure genius right there XD

Posted 7/23/2013
that titan looks purely epic... I LOVES IT :D i really wish that got made into a movie! that would be so awesome i would see it in theaters like 4 times. awesome job on the art to who made it :) i really love it

Posted 7/23/2013
that titan looks purely epic... I LOVES IT :D i really wish that got made into a movie! that would be so awesome i would see it in theaters like 4 times. awesome job on the art to who made it :) i really love it

Although that was just a fan-made poster, there will be a japanese live-action for Attack on Titan!

Yeah, it would be incredible if in the actual live-action the titan actually looked like that, because that is just so amazing.

Posted 8/06/2013

Posted 8/06/2013
 hahaha. That's wonderful.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;