Good now you're stuck watching it week by week like the rest of us. lol
 No future. 

Posted 8/02/2013
Good now you're stuck watching it week by week like the rest of us. lol
 No future. 

I have yet to start watching it!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/02/2013
You should now watch Servant x Service next and destroy whatever little life you have left! Alright... less than 2 1/2 hours before the giveaway, gotta start getting things started.

Posted 8/02/2013
You should now watch Servant x Service next and destroy whatever little life you have left! Alright... less than 2 1/2 hours before the giveaway, gotta start getting things started.
 I will but I'm working on a creature design. So the event will start soon I'm ready.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/02/2013
 I thought you finished all that? Besides, if you finish it all up then what else are you gonna do over the vacation?

Posted 8/02/2013
The whole point of doing it this weekend was so I would have the entire vacation to do whatever I wanted. lol And put out a few big updates.

Posted 8/02/2013
The whole point of doing it this weekend was so I would have the entire vacation to do whatever I wanted. lol And put out a few big updates.
 See Monkey he has under control. He knows what he is doing.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/02/2013
 See Monkey he has under control. He knows what he is doing.

By... "TheAwsome"

I see he does.

Posted 8/02/2013
 Ahh. Makes sense then. I'm actually pretty proud of you and what you've accomplished. So nice. Get the vacation. Eat a philly. Gain some weight. Watch it go by too fast cause you watch all the anime you put off. And enjoy yourself.

Posted 8/04/2013
I've been watching an anime named "Recorder and Ransel". I'm not sure what the Japanese translation is but it's very unique. Each episode is only about 2 minutes long with around 30+ episodes in total at the moment. It's really funny to watch as the two protagonists' physical appearances go against society's norms. 

Posted 8/04/2013
I've been watching an anime named "Recorder and Ransel". I'm not sure what the Japanese translation is but it's very unique. Each episode is only about 2 minutes long with around 30+ episodes in total at the moment. It's really funny to watch as the two protagonists' physical appearances go against society's norms. 

Sound like a "shotgun" Anime. By that I mean it is short but packs a good punch in this case comedy. Oh yes I remember seeing the description of this Anime it does seem unique just from it's description.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/04/2013

Sound like a "shotgun" Anime. By that I mean it is short but packs a good punch in this case comedy. Oh yes I remember seeing the description of this Anime it does seem unique just from it's description.

By... "TheAwsome"

Yup. Each episode is around 2 minutes, you should give it a try! I don't wanna spoil anything but it's really hilarious how Atsushi (male protagonist) is always misunderstood when he's around his friends. 

Posted 8/04/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Yup. Each episode is around 2 minutes, you should give it a try! I don't wanna spoil anything but it's really hilarious how Atsushi (male protagonist) is always misunderstood when he's around his friends. 
 Yeah looking like an adult in your elementary school would be troublesome. Thanks for the suggestion I'll add it to 'Plan to Watch"

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/05/2013
Sliver Spoon is a joy to me at least so far comedy-wise. My favorite comedy anime would still be ouran highschool Host Club, nothing can beat that comedy show. 

Recoder and Ransei was an interesting anime to watch that is very short with just 3 minutes. It has an opening and an ending so total time might be around one minute of actual show content. The length reminded me of how short Hetalia felt for me. Although be aware that most of the comedy stems around the fact that the little brother looks like a high-school student while the older sister looks like a elementary student.  Same comedy usually ensure around that fact only at times. It does have 2 sequels after the first one that came out.

I really hate abusive actions used for comedy that might be used sometimes in comedy anime. An example of this would be in the anime legend of the legendary heroes where the blonde chick will always hurt the Main character about 12-15 times throughout the anime constantly.

Posted 8/05/2013
Sliver Spoon is a joy to me at least so far comedy-wise. My favorite comedy anime would still be ouran highschool Host Club, nothing can beat that comedy show. 

Recoder and Ransei was an interesting anime to watch that is very short with just 3 minutes. It has an opening and an ending so total time might be around one minute of actual show content. The length reminded me of how short Hetalia felt for me. Although be aware that most of the comedy stems around the fact that the little brother looks like a high-school student while the older sister looks like a elementary student.  Same comedy usually ensure around that fact only at times. It does have 2 sequels after the first one that came out.

I really hate abusive actions used for comedy that might be used sometimes in comedy anime. An example of this would be in the anime legend of the legendary heroes where the blonde chick will always hurt the Main character about 12-15 times throughout the anime constantly.
 Ouran High School Club was a fantastic show. I still have the ending song by, 'Last Alliance', on my playlist.

Gonna have to check out Recorder and Ransei. I mean, if I can dedicated the same amount of time to Domo-Kun and Softbank Dog commercials, I can definitely check out something that sounds like it's worth it. NOT that there's anything wrong with Domo-Kun or Softbank Dog commercials.

And Silverspoons, so far, is wonderful. Very light hearted and a laid back presentation. I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

Posted 8/15/2013
What is Domo-kun like? I been trying to find some more comedy lately not that I want any suggestions for love comedies. :P

Posted 8/15/2013
They're all just commercials for the network station that it was aired on.

E.G.

http://youtu.be/V5iR1MK8n5Y

Posted 8/15/2013
And advertising for Target. No clue how that relationship got started.

Posted 8/17/2013

Found one as of recently, named Servant x Service.

I'm not sure if the plot entirely goes anywhere but it just basically follows the lives of several co-workers, working as civil servants and their office life and stuff. It's pretty good and funny 

Posted 8/17/2013

Found one as of recently, named Servant x Service.

I'm not sure if the plot entirely goes anywhere but it just basically follows the lives of several co-workers, working as civil servants and their office life and stuff. It's pretty good and funny 

Ah yes I heard of that one it is like the Anime 'Working!!" which was very good.

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;