ForumsAnimeFemale Cast Anime
Page 2

Posted 9/16/2013
I don't really think there is a term. I just tried searching it up, I found nothing. Closest thing I found was yuri, lol.

Posted 9/16/2013
It may be in this list if you want to take the time to go through them 1 at a time. If they have one.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/lexicon.php

Posted 9/16/2013
I can't find the right word in that list even though some come as a close match. Maybe we can create our own word like "On'nanoko dake" (Girls Only), or "Josei kyasuto" (Female Cast), or even "Gāruzukyasuto" (Girls Cast).

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/16/2013
I can't find the right word in that list even though some come as a close match. Maybe we can create our own word like "On'nanoko dake" (Girls Only), or "Josei kyasuto" (Female Cast), or even "Gāruzukyasuto" (Girls Cast).

By... "TheAwsome"

Yeah. Let's start a new term and it'll spread like wildfire around the web and become a part of western otaku culture.

salts!

Posted 9/16/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Yeah. Let's start a new term and it'll spread like wildfire around the web and become a part of western otaku culture.

salts!
 Well I think we can legitimately make it apart of the dictionary I seen people make words before and now they are official. What do you think?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/17/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

salts!
 Well I think we can legitimately make it apart of the dictionary I seen people make words before and now they are official. What do you think?

By... "TheAwsome"

I think yeah!

Posted 9/18/2013
How about Yuru Yuri?
Or Yuyushiki.
And Kin Moza is a good one that's airing this season.

If you don't mind harem, NakaImo (My sister is among them) is one of my favourites

I loved NakaImo, but if this could be considered a mostly female cast, Clannad could be considered one as well since the only difference is a male supporting character. Oreimo would also fall in the category. I could turn my life into a mostly female cast anime...

Posted 9/18/2013
Typically when you throw in a guy it instantly becomes a harem. lol

Posted 9/18/2013
My life... is a harem???????????

Posted 9/18/2013
My life... is a harem???????????
 Depends are all the girls falling for you?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/18/2013
A few, but I'm more of the sentimental type so not much falling is happening on my part.

Posted 9/18/2013
So.. you have a bunch of girls who may like you, but nothing is happening.

I think you just defined the harem genre.

Posted 9/18/2013
Now all you need to do is choose one and dump the others. Yep that follows today harem standards take one and leave the rest.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/18/2013
It also sounds like you, FunnyCop, is the typical main character. With that said, I'm jelly.

Posted 9/18/2013
And it's almost never the girl the guy likes at the beginning of the series.

Better look out for that one that randomly appears in your life and is the last person you'd want to raise children with.

Posted 9/18/2013
Or even better go the classic route and get all the girls!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/18/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

I don't remember any anime where that turn out good....

Posted 9/18/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

I don't remember any anime where that turn out good....
 I have yet to see an Anime that truly tried to take that route honestly. There is School Days I guess but as you said it didn't end well for anyone ahh memories. There was also an old Anime that took this route but it was due to the main guy being a brute wanting the girls for reason (I fail to remember the name.) no love there. There is also To Love Ru that is trying to make an attempt, I'll see how that goes.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/19/2013
Hmm...

Speaking of harems, aren't you all male? I'm sort of the only female who is active these days, so... I guess we could say we're currently experiencing a reverse harem hahahaha! Yay me.

Posted 9/19/2013
Hmm...

Speaking of harems, aren't you all male? I'm sort of the only female who is active these days, so... I guess we could say we're currently experiencing a reverse harem hahahaha!
 .....what about Nene?

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;