Posted 8/08/2013
Does anyone know any good anime quotes? You see I have a weird hobby collecting random anime quotes like

"Look at my eyes faye. One of them is a fake because I lost it in an accident. Since then I have been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture." ~quote by Spike from Cowboy Bebop episode 26.

Posted 8/08/2013
Not sure if this is good....

"Effort is nothing but a means to an end" quote from Akira Yoshii

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/08/2013
"I'll give you just one piece of advice....dying hurts like hell." (Heero to Trowa)

Posted 8/08/2013
I think the Monogatari series has some of the funniest and deepest quotes I've read/heard from an anime.

And after a long silence, he turned towards me.

Oshino: “Do you like girls with straight bangs, Araragi-kun?”

Araragi: “As I said, don’t make me sound like that kind of character. Only lolicons like straight bangs. Don’t mix me into your generation where adolescence was when Full House was on."
~~
Hitagi: "Don't spit when you talk! Your virginity might be contagious!"

But then it follows up with stuff like...

Oshino: "In the end, if an agreement cannot be met reached and words are ineffective, all that's left is war." (Depending on who translated it)
~~
Araragi talking to Hitagi's father.

Araragi: "Actually--I think that it would have been the same even if it wasn't me. It just happened to be me is all....It would have been fine with anyone other than me anyway, and of course it was Hitagi-san who saved herself in the end. I was just there to see her through it."

Senjougaharai-san: "That is all you needed to do. That you were there when she needed you is enough. And for that I am truly grateful."

Posted 8/08/2013
Toggle Spoiler
"Could you please listen to this selfish request of mine? Please... don't forget about me."
                                                                                                          ~ Ennis From Baccano!

Posted 8/11/2013
"Don't put strange things in there!"

Posted 8/11/2013
This one is right off the about us page. 

"Even though we are going to shatter thousands of lives, wearing white is gonna make the blood look so pretty." - Ladd Russo, Baccano

Posted 8/11/2013
"One of mankind's greatest enemies is Man himself." By Gendo Ikari.....from "Neon Genesis Evangelion

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/11/2013
"One of mankind's greatest enemies is Man himself." By Gendo Ikari.....from "Neon Genesis Evangelion

By... "TheAwsome"

Mine was by Misato!

Posted 8/23/2013
Neji Hyuuga said this at the end of his match with Naruto, and I think I nearly cried:

"Father, is a person's destiny a thing like a cloud flowing with an inescapable flow? Or can a person choose the flow he wishes? I still don't know the answer to this. Either way, the destination may be the same in the end. However by choosing to live like the latter, a person can live and strive towards a goal. And, in this match I have finally understood those who have that are truly strong. Father, I have but one goal: I want to become stronger... enough not to lose to anyone. That's how I feel. Father, the birds are flying freely today... they look so happy."

Oh jeeee. Speaking of Neji and his father! I remember I once wrote about how their clan's history relates to slavery and caste systems. You wouldn't want to miss out on this one: http://www.otakuelite.com/users/blog/post/?p=35 
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;