Posted 8/14/2013
SM director is working on an OVA, called Amazing Twins, with other big names in the industry!

http://www.otakuusamagazine.com/LatestNews/News1/Sailor_Moon_Director_Reveals_Amazing_Twins_Anime_5235.aspx 

Posted 8/15/2013
Ahh, yeah I saw this when I was researching the original Sailor Moon feed. I didn't read much into it though. Didn't realize it had more big names working on the project. Who knows, maybe it'll be something worth watching. I usually love OVA's because the lack of filler, lol. Hopefully it'll turn out to be something to really look forward to.

Posted 1/14/2014
Premiere has been pushed back to July 2014. 

Posted 1/14/2014
At least it's only 2 seasons away. 

Posted 5/19/2014
Hi Elites!

Okay, so Sailor Moon has been since moved to July and to be streamed on NicoNico. I'm not checking the previous posts so I don't know if this has already been mentioned. Hopefully they won't end up postponing this another year...again.

BIG NEWS: Viz Media just got authorized to license Sailor Moon! This is a big deal because nobody's been able to license this anime for years. As a result, the anime will be re-dubbed and subbed legally, and will also be distributed on DVD & Blu-Ray! Also, SM will be streaming on Hulu starting May 19th (That's today!) with no said scheduled time, according to the tweets & retweets on my twitter dash. A SM news source I'm following is saying that a particular plug-in called Hola, which will be provided below, will allow users outside the U.S. to watch Hulu. Also, if you would like any details about the release of the entire,uncut and uncensored 200 episode series (unlike the previous incomplete, chopped & screwed American version), read the interview with Viz at ANN(link provided below).

Sailor Moon on Hulu!
Hola.org
Viz & ANN (extensive) interview!

Good morning and have a wonderful day!

Posted 5/19/2014
Hi Elites!

Okay, so Sailor Moon has been since moved to July and to be streamed on NicoNico. I'm not checking the previous posts so I don't know if this has already been mentioned. Hopefully they won't end up postponing this another year...again.

BIG NEWS: Viz Media just got authorized to license Sailor Moon! This is a big deal because nobody's been able to license this anime for years. As a result, the anime will be re-dubbed and subbed legally, and will also be distributed on DVD & Blu-Ray! Also, SM will be streaming on Hulu starting May 19th (That's today!) with no said scheduled time, according to the tweets & retweets on my twitter dash. A SM news source I'm following is saying that a particular plug-in called Hola, which will be provided below, will allow users outside the U.S. to watch Hulu. Also, if you would like any details about the release of the entire,uncut and uncensored 200 episode series (unlike the previous incomplete, chopped & screwed American version), read the interview with Viz at ANN(link provided below).

Sailor Moon on Hulu!
Hola.org
Viz & ANN (extensive) interview!

Good morning and have a wonderful day!
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;