Posted 9/04/2013
It was made for TV and yes it's an all Japanese cast.

Posted 9/05/2013
Jesus, I'm watching Free! Com-chan was right. I'm so gay for Haruka right now.

Posted 9/05/2013
aw, yiisss.

Posted 9/05/2013
Sometimes I feel they wrote Free as if they're all female characters and then switch them to males. lol

Posted 9/05/2013
 So, you joined the fan club. Welcome aboard, by the way snacks are on the table and so are the drinks. Please don't make a mess.
Sometimes I feel they wrote Free as if they're all female characters and then switch them to males. lol
 I do feel that familiar sensation of a female cast as well but not to the extent where I think much about it. I'm trying to think on the top of my head of other only male cast anime that has this feeling. I can't really think of one.

Posted 9/06/2013
Right now I'm watching xxxHOLIC since a friend suggested it to me.

Posted 9/12/2013
Right now I'm watching xxxHOLIC since a friend suggested it to me.
 I got recommended from, I think, Netflix. Seemed like it was good. I'm a huge fan of the Monogatari series and Sayonara so I'll be watching it soon enough as well.

Posted 9/12/2013
 So, you joined the fan club. Welcome aboard, by the way snacks are on the table and so are the drinks. Please don't make a mess.
 I do feel that familiar sensation of a female cast as well but not to the extent where I think much about it. I'm trying to think on the top of my head of other only male cast anime that has this feeling. I can't really think of one.

God, seriously.

Is it really so bad that I'm going to be joining a gym with a pool, and I'm excited to have massive triceps? Like, seriously. This happened in high school. I watched Ippo. Took up boxing. Got my rear kicked. I watched Initial D. Became a huge car nut. Worked for Cadillac. I watched Slam Dunk. Focused on honing my basketball skills though I was in a different sport. Stuck with the first sport but still love basketball. I watched Gundam. I saved Earth from the onslaught of an evil space army. Never got the credit I deserve.

It's seriously making me think something's wrong with me.

But yeah. IF I gain massive triceps I'll be sure to post some piccies.

Posted 9/12/2013

God, seriously.

Is it really so bad that I'm going to be joining a gym with a pool, and I'm excited to have massive triceps? Like, seriously. This happened in high school. I watched Ippo. Took up boxing. Got my rear kicked. I watched Initial D. Became a huge car nut. Worked for Cadillac. I watched Slam Dunk. Focused on honing my basketball skills though I was in a different sport. Stuck with the first sport but still love basketball. I watched Gundam. I saved Earth from the onslaught of an evil space army. Never got the credit I deserve.

It's seriously making me think something's wrong with me.

But yeah. IF I gain massive triceps I'll be sure to post some piccies.

Wow, this really made me laugh.

Posted 9/12/2013
Now go watch kuroko's basketball and you'll be trying to freak people out by randomly appearing out of nowhere.

Posted 9/12/2013
Now go watch kuroko's basketball and you'll be trying to freak people out by randomly appearing out of nowhere.

I'm a 6'2" korean. I don't think that'll mesh so well. And I'll prolly get arrested because of some racial reasoning. 

Though I have finished that and I'm waiting for a season 2. I need to see who the red haired guy is without reading the manga.

Though all in all I'd still rather have Slam Dunk back :<

Posted 9/12/2013
Yea, you can't beat Slam Dunk, but for recent sports series it's by far the best. The last season of Prince of Tennis was torture to watch. I regret even finishing it.

Posted 9/12/2013
Yea, you can't beat Slam Dunk, but for recent sports series it's by far the best. The last season of Prince of Tennis was torture to watch. I regret even finishing it.
 Why the hate man? I thought it ended pretty weird.

Of course I always been bias against sports anime. Thats probably why I love most of them. Plus prince of tennis will teach you outrageous moves that you should NEVER try at home. I know from experience.

Posted 9/12/2013
I started watching Gankutsuou again today, it is a wonderful tale if anybody is interested.

Posted 9/12/2013
I started watching Gankutsuou again today, it is a wonderful tale if anybody is interested.
 Ahh yes I have seen that one on the sight. It is already on my plan to watch thank you for reminding me good sir.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/13/2013
It's a really great series. I never read the novel or saw the other adaptions of The Count of Monte Cristo. But the animation style really sticks out and it's a very well done plot.

Posted 9/13/2013
It's a really great series. I never read the novel or saw the other adaptions of The Count of Monte Cristo. But the animation style really sticks out and it's a very well done plot.
 The original Count of Monte Cristo is fantastic, the plot is so intricate that I need a flow chart to prove it.
Warning, contains spoilers.
http://bit.ly/mDb6h6

Posted 9/13/2013
Can't look at that... already exhausted from so many logic statements tonight. lol It reminds me of a database schema.

Posted 9/13/2013
I completely agree with that West Nyorai-san. Whatever Gonzo did with the animation was absolutely brilliant on their part. I would also like to think that the English voice acting did a super job at bringing the characters to life.Some people on the other hand,  think that the colors of the animation get in the way of story but it is still good all the same.

Posted 10/08/2013
currently watching fairy tail and future diary and for future diary all I can say is never have I seen such psychotic and intriguing characters before in an anime
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;