Posted 1/03/2013
My favorite animes would have to be DBZ,SAO, Fullmettal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach ( the original stuff before he lost his soul reaper powers), and the Gundam seiries

Posted 1/30/2013
My Best top 3.
-Beelzebub
-Campione!
-Fairy Tail

Posted 2/02/2013
My top three would be Kore wa zombie desu ka? series. Ben-to, Magi.

Posted 2/05/2013
I have lots of favorites! but Oooouh Ouh. I have four TOP favorite anime.... Pandora Hearts, Phi Brain, Blue Exorcist and Black Butler :3 

Posted 3/06/2013
Shippuden + Sailor Moon !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah.

Posted 3/21/2013
Heaven's lost property, Elfen Laid, Clannad, Baka to Test, and Gosick just to name a few.

Posted 4/01/2013
-Hetalia (all seasons)
-Black Butler
-Angel Beats
-Fullmetal Alchemist (both seasons)
-Death Note

Posted 4/20/2013
Neon Genesis Evangelion. Watched it while I was depressed and it became my all time favorite anime! Runners up being Madoka, One piece, School Rumble, Senran Kagura, Akira, Dragon Ball/Z/kai ect. I generally enjoy all anime's I've seen.

Posted 6/28/2013
Its hard to pick a favorite!
So I will cheat and pick multiple favorites.
-Durarara!
-Deathnote
-Clannad
-My Little Sister Can't be This Cute
-Myself;Yourself
-Steins;Gate
They all hold a special place in my heart and I have spent many nights watching them before bed.

Posted 7/02/2013

durarara, hetalia, blue exorcist, baccano, angel beats, death note, ouran host club, the wallflower fullmetal alchemist (season 1 and 2) and code geass

Posted 7/30/2013
Too little time, too much to watch.

First anime that hooked me was... Neon Genesis Evangelion. First anime that added an entirely different layer which actually affected me emotionally. I can't remember ever being that angry at a 14 year old boy.

Lately I've been more drawn to light novels, but that was until SOA came out. Now I'm back on the scene.

Posted 8/06/2013

First anime that hooked me was... Neon Genesis Evangelion. First anime that added an entirely different layer which actually affected me emotionally. I can't remember ever being that angry at a 14 year old boy.

Lately I've been more drawn to light novels, but that was until SOA came out. Now I'm back on the scene.
 With that single post, you became my favorite user! 

Posted 8/06/2013

With a second post I will become an even more favoritor user!

Asuka forever. Always my favorite. Always, always. Tsunderes for the win.

Posted 8/06/2013
So, like many others it is hard to choose a top favorite among my collection of anime but I have about more than 20 that I really enjoyed back in the day. The following is that said list in no particular order:

• Cowboy Beop 
  • Wolf's rain
  • Kaze no Yojimbo (Bodyguard of the wind)
  • Mushishi
  • Ouran Highschool Host Club
  • Ghost Hunt
  • Love Hina
  • Death Note
  • Code Geass & Code Geass R2
  • Hajime no ippo
  • Last Exile
  • Darker than Black
  • Black Lagoon
  • .hack//sign
  • Oh My Goddess
  • Get Backers
  • Big O
  • Beck
  • Full Metal Panic
  • Onegai Teacher
  • Chobits
  • G Gundam
  • Hyouka
Most of the anime I listed are what I would recommend for someone to watch and anime that I usually re-watch because if the anime is really great then I might as well re-watch it. What usually doesn't always appear on my list of favorite anime genres is that of love comedies for various reasons.

Posted 8/06/2013

With a second post I will become an even more favoritor user!

Asuka forever. Always my favorite. Always, always. Tsunderes for the win.
 Yup. Now my favorite! You like everything I like in her! 
So, like many others it is hard to choose a top favorite among my collection of anime but I have about more than 20 that I really enjoyed back in the day. The following is that said list in no particular order:

• Cowboy Beop 
  • Wolf's rain
  • Kaze no Yojimbo (Bodyguard of the wind)
  • Mushishi
  • Ouran Highschool Host Club
  • Ghost Hunt
  • Love Hina
  • Death Note
  • Code Geass & Code Geass R2
  • Hajime no ippo
  • Last Exile
  • Darker than Black
  • Black Lagoon
  • .hack//sign
  • Oh My Goddess
  • Get Backers
  • Big O
  • Beck
  • Full Metal Panic
  • Onegai Teacher
  • Chobits
  • G Gundam
  • Hyouka
Most of the anime I listed are what I would recommend for someone to watch and anime that I usually re-watch because if the anime is really great then I might as well re-watch it. What usually doesn't always appear on my list of favorite anime genres is that of love comedies for various reasons.
 Great list! But I find the lack of Strike Witches, disturbing.

Posted 8/06/2013

hah, Sorry I haven't seen strike witches and I don't plan to..unless alot of people bug me about it. I have a policy to not watch anime where most of the main characters are female or if the story focuses on a female character. 

Posted 8/06/2013

hah, Sorry I haven't seen strike witches and I don't plan to..unless alot of people bug me about it. I have a policy to not watch anime where most of the main characters are female or if the story focuses on a female character. 
 I can't watch it not past the first episode.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/31/2013
My favourites are
-Death Note
-Mirai nikki
-K-ON!
-Detective Opera Milky Holmes
-OniAi
-Oreimo
-Madoka Magica
-Nakaimo

Yep, you guessed right, I like moe anime :)

Posted 8/31/2013
Can't go wrong with Madoka Magica, K-ON!, and Death Note.

Posted 10/14/2013

Death Note is just amazing... Totally perfect XD

But, I alos love Naruto, Shiki, Code Geass and Pokemon :3
And maaaany others!

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;