Posted 3/24/2013
I made this post to see what people plan to do in the future. Not only that but also to see if you'll bring your love of Anime/Manga with you. If you already have a job does it include your otakuness in it.

Posted 4/09/2013
Besides working on the site? Absolutely not. 

When I got out of college I tried getting a job doing admin work or sales but the industry was really doing bad at the time. Hopefully this site will get big enough to let me quit my day job.

Either way I enjoy my job so all is good.

Posted 8/06/2013
I want to get an Evangeliom necklace or something. we get a lot of foreign customers at CK and I want to see if one recognizes the reference!

Posted 8/06/2013
I want to get an Evangeliom necklace or something. we get a lot of foreign customers at CK and I want to see if one recognizes the reference!
 Nice it sounds like a good way to find people with similar interests. Be careful though as you may find an Otaku hater who recognizes it as well though.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
 Nice it sounds like a good way to find people with similar interests. Be careful though as you may find an Otaku hater who recognizes it as well though.

By... "TheAwsome"

I'd get compensated by the company if I get pushed or whatever. Moe money for me!

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

I'd get compensated by the company if I get pushed or whatever. Moe money for me!
 Indeed good sir. So either way it works!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 12/19/2013
I'm thinking of getting a tattoo (Eva Related of Course 

) but not in a place that's noticeable. I'm always a businessman first, and a visible tattoo during work is a no no. I would want one that would be noticeable in the summer when I wear wifebeaters or other sleeveless clothing.   

Posted 12/19/2013
I know it's early to say --'cause I am just a teen right now--,but I am definitely sure,even if I grow old,I will be still an Otaku.
Besides,once an Otaku,always an Otaku. 

Posted 12/19/2013
I know it's early to say --'cause I am just a teen right now--,but I am definitely sure,even if I grow old,I will be still an Otaku.
Besides,once an Otaku,always an Otaku. 

I've been a anime fan since I was only 10 years old. I'm now 21 and there's no end in sight for my obsession to go away! 

Posted 12/20/2013
Yep, been into anime for over half my life now. I don't see it going away anytime soon.

Posted 12/20/2013
Anime has been a big part of my life much like everyone else on this site and that interest has never left me even when I grew up but even when things changed and continue to change for me the one thing I know that has remained for me was my love of anime so its safe to say that I can see anime still being a part of my future 

Posted 12/20/2013
Anime lover forever! XD

Posted 12/20/2013
I may have only been an Otaku for a short time but I know I'll stay one. Usually I have a tendency to lose interests in things but not Anime there is just so much to watch and do how can you really stop. And then there is Manga so much in fact you can fill a sea with them. The only thing I fear is that I may not have enough time to indulge in these activities. There are also the people and I have to say Otaku are some interesting fellows and I find them awsome for it!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 12/20/2013
I may have only been an Otaku for a short time but I know I'll stay one. Usually I have a tendency to lose interests in things but not Anime there is just so much to watch and do how can you really stop. And then there is Manga so much in fact you can fill a sea with them. The only thing I fear is that I may not have enough time to indulge in these activities. There are also the people and I have to say Otaku are some interesting fellows and I find them awsome for it!

By... "TheAwsome"

Yea.. finding time. lol So much to watch so little time. I ended up dropping way too many series this session because of lack of time.

Posted 1/14/2014
By looking at my figures, my mother realized I love boobs. Lol! 

Posted 1/14/2014

HAHAHAHa! Did she said it to you face to face ? xD

Posted 1/14/2014

Yup! 

Posted 1/14/2014

Yup! 

I bet it's an embarrassing momentum. xD

Posted 1/15/2014
Two Asuka (Evangelion) figures with her in her test plugsuit and a Rei one in her original plugsuit. Look them up.

Posted 1/22/2014
Two Asuka (Evangelion) figures with her in her test plugsuit and a Rei one in her original plugsuit. Look them up.
 Just say it's art next time. ;)  That's what my dad says. That's not just a painting with her nips sticking out,  it's art. 
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;