Posted 8/06/2013
hmm, I see alot of ethical concerns if you became a scientist theawesome. Of course it helps to have lots and lots of MONEY!!!
 Pffff ethics I'll follow the law in public. But in my underground I'll continue my evil experiments! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

By... "TheAwsome"

Being ethical isn't the same as being nice. In the business world you can follow every law and be ethical but still be a hardass.

If Bob's corner store if failing it's not unethical to place a store right next to his and run him out. Long as you're not sabotaging their efforts and letting Bob do everything he has been you're still being ethical. Bob and his customers may hate you, but when it comes down to it you played the game fairly. Now is that a smart business move? That's for you to decide if having a Walmart reputation is worth it.

Posted 8/06/2013
hmm, I see alot of ethical concerns if you became a scientist theawesome. Of course it helps to have lots and lots of MONEY!!!
 Pffff ethics I'll follow the law in public. But in my underground I'll continue my evil experiments! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

By... "TheAwsome"

Being ethical isn't the same as being nice. In the business world you can follow every law and be ethical but still be a hardass.

If Bob's corner store if failing it's not unethical to place a store right next to his and run him out. Long as you're not sabotaging their efforts and letting Bob do everything he has been you're still being ethical. Bob and his customers may hate you, but when it comes down to it you played the game fairly. Now is that a smart business move? That's for you to decide if having a Walmart reputation is worth it.

Exactly!

Now, if you ran him out of business then slept with his wife..... That's unethical.

Posted 8/31/2013
In a more serious note I find I like creating things. I may try to get in biology, bio-engineering, mechanical engineering, and possibly material engineering. I'll still work on Chemistry a bit in the future. If I do good enough I can really hands on and make some cool things. If not a biology master degree will get me places anyway. But that will take time as I need the money which is a slow process indeed.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/02/2013
In a more serious note I find I like creating things. I may try to get in biology, bio-engineering, mechanical engineering, and possibly material engineering. I'll still work on Chemistry a bit in the future. If I do good enough I can really hands on and make some cool things. If not a biology master degree will get me places anyway. But that will take time as I need the money which is a slow process indeed.

By... "TheAwsome"

Well if it makes you happy to become an industry expert in biology then I don't see why you can't take it. Then again like you said it takes money. I am only lucky right now to go to College due to various scholarships and loans. But it is also time consuming to go to college while waiting for a chance to get experience. Of course right now I thought that it would be better for me to get a job to earn more money but will I be happy if I had a job? Probably not. I haven't been happy in the past over certain jobs which caused me depression and other feelings of self doubt about career options. So, with my less experienced mind, I will always suggest doing the thing that will make you happy for it is better to be happy rather than sad and restricted by career options.

Posted 9/13/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

I have an interest in electrical engineering as well as voice acting and IT.

Posted 9/13/2013
Which one are you pursuing?

Posted 9/13/2013
Why choose? The world needs more singing electrical engineers with IT skills!

Actually I have a background in electronics. Used to fixed TVs and stuff in High School. Pretty rusty on it now a days.

Posted 9/14/2013
Which one are you pursuing?

WestNyorai is right, I'm actually pursuing all three at the same time. I study electrical engineering and IT when I get my work done in my Latin class and in my free time I work on voice acting.

Posted 9/14/2013
Hm? Are you in post-secondary? You're majoring in electrical engineering or IT, with a minor in one of them, and also taking Latin class, I'm guessing as an elective. On your free time you're voice acting, but are you practicing or are you part of some club, or are you getting actual gigs?

Posted 9/14/2013
Hm? Are you in post-secondary? You're majoring in electrical engineering or IT, with a minor in one of them, and also taking Latin class, I'm guessing as an elective. On your free time you're voice acting, but are you practicing or are you part of some club, or are you getting actual gigs?
 I will not be in post secondary until next year and unfortunately there isn't anywhere nearby to receive proper electrical engineering and IT education nearby so I am only doing self study and practice at the moment. I have a few friends who are doing the same thing so we have accumulated enough resources as a group to do what we need to do. Right now I am only practicing voice acting and sadly, there is only a speech club available. Hopefully, in the next year or so, I will be able to contact a couple of people I have met in order to see if there are some jobs or auditions for voice acting so I can start to feel my way around the industry. Maybe one of these days I can do a fandub for an anime so I can see how I stand skill-wise.

Posted 9/14/2013
Oh, that all seems great! =]

Posted 9/15/2013
It has always be my dream to be a writer.

Posted 9/16/2013
Writing takes a great deal of dedication. Take "The Wheel of Time"'s author for example. He worked on the series for three decades, died, and someone else worked for another three years completing the series.

Posted 9/17/2013
It has always be my dream to be a writer.
I would suggest to read the KingKiller Chronicles books by Patrick Rothfuss for any writer. The books themselves don't really have a good plot to them but they are really well written and paint quite an interesting world to live in.  As long as you want to improve your writing style then you will become an excellent writer in due time that I'm sure of.

Posted 9/17/2013
Also, perhaps you could already start being active. Perhaps try joining some writers' club, and go to book conventions?

Posted 9/17/2013
I agree with complex as well but I would like to add one suggestions to help. If you really want to try to be recognize then try to do some writing competitions.  Here is a list http://www.pw.org/grants?sort=asc&order=field_deadline_value&apage=*&perpage=* . On the top of my head, some colleges that are known to be a good writing school will have some scholarships as well for writing. 

Posted 10/23/2013
Either a salesman who sell video games or a master chef

Posted 10/23/2013
 Gi for both! No one will say no to a salesman with a gun. 

Posted 10/23/2013
 Gi for both! No one will say no to a salesman with a gun. 

You could have your own video game cafe.

Posted 10/24/2013
The Master Chief Cafe'. Black coffee only and I wouldn't want to find out what happens if you don't tip. 

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;