Posted 2/15/2014
So during the start of February, 2014 me and fellow blogger Ebel have posted back-to-back reviews on romantic-comedy Anime specially for 14 days. In the end it I think it helped us improve as writers. I myself developed a semi-solid writing structure to follow which will see changes in the future.

The main objective of creating this forum is for preservation and self interest. I want to preserve the fact that this event did happen so future Elites like you can enjoy a bit of our past. In order to do this I will be adding the Anime me and Ebel reviewed this Romcon. By doing this you can still get into the action even though the event has passed. 

The other reason was to hear feed-back on how we did, what we could of done, and what you expected. Nothing negative or positive just some constructive criticism for future reference.

List of Reviewed Material...

1.    My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

2.    Chobits

3.    Love Hina

4.    Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts

5.    Skip Beat!

6.    MM!

7.    Yuushibu

8.    C³ - CubexCursedxCurious

9.    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

10.    To Love Ru Trouble

11.    Princess Lover

12.    B Gata H Kei

13.    Negima!

14.    Working!!

Posted 2/15/2014
I'm impressed you two managed to two one once a day. Even if a little late at times. But that's because I haven't added a queue yet. Overall you're both doing awesome with an e. I'm going to have to find time to read through some more of the reviews. Weekend is going to be busy trying to squeeze in an update. 

FYI: The home page will remain throughout the Holiday weekend. 

Posted 2/19/2014
Thank you for that compliment but it's not as if we rushed in one a day. We have been planning these for a couple of months. The main reason for me taking longer to post some is due to time constraint. All the information was there on paper not on screen (that or it was posted in private and had to be copy-pasted to be in the correct time frame). Plus I messed up on the last one where I didn't click "edit" as a result I had to redo it all since it was on paper! 

Also I made sure to add the list of Anime we reviewed during this time.

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;