Posted 8/04/2013

Can you guess who?!

Users will use the site’s character database or their own memory to name the character shown in the picture provided by the host each round. The host will continue to give clues and details about the character until the correct character has been named by a user. Winner of each round will receive 2 tickets! You may only post up to three guesses per round in a single post.

The first user to guess correctly wins. The winner will be determined by the first correct forum post. No forum posts may be edited and any users caught editing an entry will be disqualified from the contest.

Contest Rules
All mini-games will last a minimum of 30 minutes and be conducted by either NeNe or WestNyorai. If there are any issues, concerns, or comments regarding mini-games, please send a Message to complex so that she can alert us. If you were the winner of a mini-game but were not rewarded, please Message TheAwsome. All decisions made by NeNe or WestNyorai in regards to mini-games (their outcomes, rules, or prizes) are final.

Posted 8/04/2013
This contest will be hosted by NeNe!

Posted 8/04/2013
Hey guys! I'll be your host today. 

The first image will be in the next post!

Posted 8/04/2013

Can you guess who this is?

Posted 8/04/2013
I see no one knows who this is well neither do I. I tried finding her in the system but to no avail.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/04/2013
Hint time then! She is wanted by the police (as you can see in the pic) for escaping from prison and running away with an orphaned child who was being bullied by her foster family. The two evade the police on a blue motor bike.

The child she is on the run with has blonde hair and the two are connected through one man: the child's father.

Posted 8/04/2013
The correct answer was Michiko from the series Michiko to Hatchin.

Thanks for playing!

Posted 8/04/2013
Due to difficulties I will be running this show. Now like NeNe I post an Image of a character and give out hints as time lingers on. I'll make it easy at first so you guys can join in!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/04/2013

Who is this?

Posted 8/04/2013
Nyuu
or Lucy 

Posted 8/04/2013
Which one exactly? You have to give an exact Answer.

Posted 8/04/2013
Just going with Lucy then. lol

Posted 8/04/2013
Correct! You earned two tickets. Now enjoy your time as I look for the next character.

Posted 8/04/2013

Who is this?

Posted 8/04/2013

Who is this?
 Chii. Chobits

Posted 8/04/2013
Correct! You earn 0 tickets amazing. Now wait here as I find something to tickle your brain!

Posted 8/04/2013
Correct! You earn 0 tickets amazing. Now wait here as I find something to tickle your brain!
 That's evil!!

Posted 8/04/2013

Who is this?

Posted 8/04/2013
The girl from Another lol

Posted 8/04/2013
Mei Misaki

Posted 8/04/2013
The girl from Another lol
 Sorry what girl would that be good sir? There are a few.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;