Posted 7/11/2013
This is a draft of the final ad. The ad is going to be re-sized into multiple dimensions so the design will be changing around a bit. But think of this as more of a in forum image for now. 

The name isn't official yet either but this is most likely going to be chosen by popular choice. The follow up is "Elite Summer Giveaway" that may still be chosen.

Edit: It's now tied between Elite Summer Giveaway and Summer Explosion Giveaway. And no, I didn't vote yet!

Posted 7/11/2013
Haha so you did make use of that stock image I see. I like it very pleasing to the eye. I like how the choice of color in the words matches that of the girl. It also carries that summer feeling which is great for it's purpose.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/11/2013
The text color is petty much final and does seem to match pretty well.

Still debating the logo at the bottom and some of the text positioning etc. I can't seem to be able to top the ARTaku design. lol

Posted 7/11/2013
Oh really? I think it does top it, in my opinion. It's beautiful! I love the colors, and I love the logo on the sand especially. As mentioned, the stock image was a great choice, she's super sexy and adds very much to the summer feel of the ad. 

Posted 7/12/2013
Har har! See?! Awsome likes the colors and complex agrees the sand writing is perfect! ^-^

This looks even better the day after 

Juuuust wanna mention that my awesome powers of color-coordination were well utilized in the production of this ad even though all the credit for intense labor goes to Webmaster

(and now I'm done with my shameless bragging >.>;)

Posted 7/12/2013
Lol.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;