Posted 3/22/2013
I noticed that while I recorded all the Anime I watched I could not find all the titles. Well ~webmaster and WestNyoria and Ox_King are only three people. So in order to get those Anime in this great web site ask the community for help! By posting missing anime or characters here I myself and possibly others will bring them here for your enjoyment! By doing this we help are selves and ~webmaster/WestNyoria/Ox_King!

Posted 4/18/2013
Hey I was wondering if ya'll could add some characters to the a certain scientific railgun anime and i also heard that their is a new season of railgun releasing soon and i was wondering if ya'll knew any information on that. I just started watching this anime and find it very entertaining. 

Posted 4/18/2013
Hey I was wondering if ya'll could add some characters to the a certain scientific railgun anime and i also heard that their is a new season of railgun releasing soon and i was wondering if ya'll knew any information on that. I just started watching this anime and find it very entertaining.
Yeah, the second season started on april 12. I provided a chart for all spring anime 2013 on the blog, so if you're looking for any more info, you could check it out.
Not all spring titles have been added yet, but the fun thing here is that all users get to add anime and characters to the database. So, if you don't find an anime, you are welcome to add it.

Posted 7/23/2013
I thought there was a movie that went along with the ah my goddess anime. I was wondering if ya'll  would add some info on it.

Posted 7/23/2013
I thought there was a movie that went along with the ah my goddess anime. I was wondering if ya'll  would add some info on it.

Sure I'll get to work on it tonight then. And I will do some of those characters you wanted as well. It all depends on my internet.

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;