Posted 7/30/2013
I hope they do! My fingers are crossed for you! I remember you saying there isn't a lot of variety as far as Japanese food goes where you live.
 Yeah that's about right the only Japanese food I can find is sushi or ramen. I'm sure I would love the other variety of food but I never got a taste of it yet.

By... "TheAwsome"

Ever considered trying to make some yourself? You'd be an Awsome Chef! Pun intended haha! 

::Facepalms:: I actually lol'd.

I'm blessed to be in Seattle. We have http://www.uwajimaya.com/ and https://www.hmart.com/ and http://seafoodcity.com/html/seattle.html

If anyone has guts-u guts-u just let me know and I can totally mail out random stuff. OH. Surprise gift basket?
 I don't think it's too out of the ordinary that I should be able to make you laugh 

Also what is guts-u?
 Well from my knowledge gut-u would indicate damage to region of the body where the gut is. Or in food were the "meat" is prepared. This was not the answer you wanted I'm sure.

By... "TheAwsome"

... Good god, man/woman.

Guts-u Guts-u. Anime slang for courage or bravery.

And yes, yes. You've been making me laugh before 4chan found it's way to my bookmarked pages, actually.
 Wouldn't that be ga-tsu? 

Posted 7/30/2013
Hooked on phonetics worked for me!? Ah. Yeah, that is a likely better way of spelling it.

Posted 7/30/2013
Hooked on phonetics worked for me!? Ah. Yeah, that is a likely better way of spelling it.
 You mean phonics? *trolololololo*

Posted 7/30/2013
Oh my I'm sensing a grammar Nazi!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
Yup...I take pride in that title 

Posted 7/30/2013
Oh my I'm sensing a grammar Nazi!

By... "TheAwsome"

That reminds me. Sent a text message saying that I want to see Gundam Warriors 4 and it autocorrected me to, "Fundamental Warriors".

Lu Bu comes and destroys your army with his giant dictionary.

Wait, wait. THIS IS ABOUT FOOD!

So. Phonics. I love to eat there. They have that chili cheese frito wrap and fries thingy right? And that ocean breeze some what not what drink? Lots of drinks?

Posted 7/30/2013
Lol yes back to the food. All I've eaten today was a bagel with peanut butter...no bueno.

I think I might finally get to try this restaurant that I've been wanting to go. Today shall be a good day for my tummy 

Posted 7/30/2013
Lol yes back to the food. All I've eaten today was a bagel with peanut butter...no bueno.

I think I might finally get to try this restaurant that I've been wanting to go. Today shall be a good day for my tummy 

I found some left-over Shrimp Pasta and ate it cold! Remember kids shrimps are considered the "Cockroaches" of the ocean.

They like Doritos

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
That picture disturbs me on so many levels....

Posted 7/30/2013
... I no longer think I threw up a little in my mouth. I think I just received an achievement for actually doing so.

NeNe: Pics or it didn't happen.

Posted 7/30/2013
... I no longer think I threw up a little in my mouth. I think I just received an achievement for actually doing so.

My gut is really strong. Someone could have puked next to me while I'm eating and I'll say "Are you going to pick that up?" and I would continue my meal. I know tons of about animals and learned some "interesting things".

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013

Are you gonna provide pics of your vomit now? lol

Alright guys I gotta run...gonna go out to dinneeerrrr! Getting myself some takoyaki...mmmm

I'll try to remember to take pics of the food to tease you guys with when I get back haha. 

See you later!

Posted 7/30/2013

Alright guys I gotta run...gonna go out to dinneeerrrr! Getting myself some takoyaki...mmmm

I'll try to remember to take pics of the food to tease you guys with when I get back haha. 

See you later!
 Okay I'll say something to disturb you later then bye....Ne....Ne....

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013

See you later!
 Take care, doll.

Posted 7/30/2013
Doll huh that's an old phrase that old gentlemen used in the days of steam engines.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
Doll huh that's an old phrase that old gentlemen used in the days of steam engines.

By... "TheAwsome"

On point. But now a days it's kinda lost and tossed around.

I personally use it as a term of endearment.

Posted 8/15/2013
The only Japanese like food I ever had were simply sweets which costed me more than $60. Anyway, out of the sweets I tried I enjoyed the kabaya juciy melon soda candy, chocolate almond crush pocky, & milk meiji chocolate bar. I tried the black black gum as well but was put off by the weird taste. Based on the few products I tried, I'm assuming most japanese candies are not actually that sweet compared to american candies and some european candies. I am most likely wrong about this assumption.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;