Posted 4/15/2013
Just wanted to see what people would do with this simple yet incredible power.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 4/15/2013
I my self would sneak into all you can eat seafood places. At which point I feast HAHAHAHA!

I'm hungry... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
You're inviting a whole lot of octopus act- squid act- tentac- tendencies into this conversation. I think I would honestly....... Travel? Sneak onto an airplane. It's easy. I'm guessing that the power has no limit and can be turned off and on?

Posted 7/30/2013
You're inviting a whole lot of octopus act- squid act- tentac- tendencies into this conversation. I think I would honestly....... Travel? Sneak onto an airplane. It's easy. I'm guessing that the power has no limit and can be turned off and on?
 Hmm I think it would be fun if they can't.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
Huuu. Almost like a monkey's paw wish.

Traveling is probably the funnest idea to me in that case. See the world for free, try different foods for free. Yes so I guess long story short I would steal everything if I was invisible.

Posted 7/30/2013
Huuu. Almost like a monkey's paw wish.

Traveling is probably the funnest idea to me in that case. See the world for free, try different foods for free. Yes so I guess long story short I would steal everything if I was invisible.
 I have to say it! With power comes responsibility! Also be careful with insanity.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
Yai, yai. "One day I'll find a woman who accepts me for me." Yes, even the invisible me.

I could always get a basketball named Russell to talk to.

Posted 7/30/2013
Yai, yai. "One day I'll find a woman who accepts me for me." Yes, even the invisible me.

Don't forget to add a face on him!

By... "TheFart"

Posted 7/30/2013

Don't forget to add a face on him!

By... "TheFart"

Of my foot, right!? To avoid copyright infringement.

Posted 7/30/2013
I prefer my potato named Peter.

And I would use my powers to create one of those urban legend website and post a bunch of videos of scaring people who register while using my powers. When they try to find me they'll find an empty room with nothing but a laptop.

That or go around watching free movies.

Posted 7/30/2013
I prefer my potato named Peter.

And I would use my powers to create one of those urban legend website and post a bunch of videos of scaring people who register while using my powers. When they try to find me they'll find an empty room with nothing but a laptop.

That or go around watching free movies.
 I like the movie idea. The rest of that is incredibly well thought out for a random though. But the movie idea is very good.

Posted 7/30/2013
Also, sidenote:

Would you play with your Peter?

Posted 7/30/2013
I would play with him every day until he started getting worn out and wrinkly. After that I think the magic will be lost and he'll only be good for mashed potatoes.

Posted 7/30/2013
Also, sidenote:

Would you play with your Peter?
 Well if Peter is like my Paper Bag Hat named Bob then yes you would have to be a good friend and play.  right?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
... Good lord, WN. I think I received my next secret achievement. "Crushed Manhood." And by manhood I mean pride.

Posted 7/30/2013
... Good lord, WN. I think I received my next secret achievement. "Crushed Manhood." And by manhood I mean pride.
 I think that's better than knowing what I meant by mashed potatoes. lol

Posted 7/30/2013
 Wait what.... you know what I don't want to know... *stares*

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
You probably don't. lol DirtyApe and I got back ages and are used to a bit of perverted humor here and there. Though now he's becoming an old fart like the NeNe and me.

Posted 7/30/2013
 I know damn well what you meant!!!

Posted 7/30/2013
 I know damn well what you meant!!!
 I was laughing for a bit at that "Old Fart" statement I don't know why.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/31/2013
You probably don't. lol DirtyApe and I got back ages and are used to a bit of perverted humor here and there. Though now he's becoming an old fart like the NeNe and me.

Eh? I do feel old. But I guess I'll embrace it like male pattern baldness.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;