Posted 3/26/2013
This post is here to see what new or newer users like or dislike about the website.
By getting your answers we can improve upon things were good at and fix what were not at.
Be sure your at least affiliated with the functions of the site before posting as we may have what your looking for.
You don't have to but it would be nice if you could spend a few minutes to post here by you doing this you can help the site.

Posted 3/26/2013
I myself am a new member and have some things to say.
What like about this site is how it makes me feel apart of it in the meaning that I can add new Anime or Characters to this site.
This makes me feel like a productive member. I also enjoy the friendly community and that people can quickly assist me in my problems.
As I like how involved the creator, ~webmaster, is with the community as well as always trying to improve upon the site.
As far as problems there are none really of course there are some rough edges here and there but this is a relivtivly new site and is really well made for a, practically, one-person show.

Posted 5/23/2013
What like about this site is how it makes me feel apart of it in the meaning that I can add new Anime or Characters to this site.
This makes me feel like a productive member. I also enjoy the friendly community and that people can quickly assist me in my problems.
 This.

I joined a day or two ago and I have to say that this is already one of my favorite anime-related sites. I love how you can find a character from an anime with search. Never seen that before in a site, or maybe I didn't look hard enough. I got 99 problems, but finding an anime character ain't one. ...unless he/she isn't posted..
One thing I hope for is that Webmaster gets the edit approval system working, already found some things, not really errors, that might problems.

Posted 5/23/2013
I joined a day or two ago and I have to say that this is already one of my favorite anime-related sites. I love how you can find a character from an anime with search. Never seen that before in a site, or maybe I didn't look hard enough. I got 99 problems, but finding an anime character ain't one. ...unless he/she isn't posted..
One thing I hope for is that Webmaster gets the edit approval system working, already found some things, not really errors, that might problems.
 I have plans to add more user level access in the future to the database. Right now with characters you get full access rights after 50 entries. The anime submission process is older and only allows for admins to make changes. 

I do however have plans in the future to allow users to edit at any level, but to not allow the changes to take place until they are approved by an administrator. While the method is actually not too difficult to implement it still requires a lot of fine tuning. I won't be working on any major database features until around September once I've finished social features and updating the android app.

For now the best way to request changes is in the forums or contacting an admin directly through user messages. :) Ox King manages most of the database and is always looking for requests.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;