Will you take a trip this summer?
Oh yeah!
Sadly, no :c
I'm staying home to watch more anime! Wooooo!

Posted 6/11/2013
Hey guys! I just got back from a cruise that kicked off my summer vacation and I know TheAwsome recently left for his own family vacation so I was just wondering: what else do you guys have planned for the summer? Anyone else out there going away for summer vacation? If so, where to?

Posted 6/11/2013
I thought I scheduled my vacation wrong for July,  but it was actually scheduled for August like I originally wanted.

Now I want off in July. Meh. At least I can still go to Otakon if I want to take the long drive.

Posted 6/11/2013
No vacation planned. Might go to Quebec City with family, but I'm staying here for the most part.

Posted 6/13/2013
lol poor WestNyorai...at least you'll be off for my birthday :D 
I want hand-delivered cheesecake >>

Wooo complex is a hardcore otaku! She stays home just to watch anime! Yeeeaaaa!! 

Posted 6/13/2013
I don't see why you want a cheesecake from here. lol You have better ones.

Posted 6/13/2013
Lol, NeNe that made me laugh. 

Actually, I remember now that I'll be going to Montreal for a grad celebration. I think I'll choose to stay for an extended period. I've never really been there, so might as well.

Posted 6/16/2013
Uggg I just got back from my vacation in Tennessee and Georgia. I now plan to to hibernate and watch lots of Anime.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 6/16/2013
Uggg I just got back from my vacation in Tennessee and Georgia. I now plan to to hibernate and watch lots of Anime.

By... "TheAwsome"

Welcome back! And yes, as much fun as going places is it's just nice to spend time relaxing doing what you enjoy.

Posted 6/16/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Welcome back! And yes, as much fun as going places is it's just nice to spend time relaxing doing what you enjoy.
 Yeah but don't me wrong it was great up there but very tiring.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 6/17/2013
I don't see why you want a cheesecake from here. lol You have better ones.
 Lol it's not that I want YOUR cheesecake...I just want YOU to deliver the cheesecake...feel free to buy it here :P

Posted 6/17/2013
Lol, NeNe that made me laugh. 

Actually, I remember now that I'll be going to Montreal for a grad celebration. I think I'll choose to stay for an extended period. I've never really been there, so might as well.
 Sounds like fun! Let us know how it goes ^^

Posted 6/17/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Welcome baaaaack! 

Posted 7/28/2013
*Sob, sniff* ..You guise...

I don't think I'll be going to Montreaaaaaal!

Weeeeh!

Posted 7/28/2013
At least you'll have time for anime? :(

Posted 7/28/2013
At least you'll have time for anime? :(
 Ohhhhh yeah! Watch some good Anime it will put your mind at ease as if your vacation.                    

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/28/2013
Oh noooo!! Why not? 

Posted 7/28/2013
I don't know, I'm not sure what happened, but it's well into the summer now, and there's only one month left, so I think it has been dropped without having notified me! 

I mean, I don't know for sure, perhaps I'll ask my dad or something.
But I guess more time for anime is always a good thing. Maybe in time it could cure my pain... Thanks guise.

Posted 7/28/2013
I'm now curious to know how many crying gifs of Usagi you can find.

Posted 7/28/2013
Lol, there are a ton. Even more than still images.

Posted 7/28/2013
That sucks, they could have at least let you know plans changed...or maybe that's what they want you to think. And they're gonna surprise you instead! 

Posted 7/29/2013
Lol, [sigh] in a perfect world! 
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;