Posted 12/30/2013
You just need to know how to find the easy jobs. Normally they don't last long since they go bust due to lack of business. 

But hell minimum wage while playing on your phone/laptop? Why the heck not?

Posted 12/31/2013
You just need to know how to find the easy jobs. Normally they don't last long since they go bust due to lack of business. 

But hell minimum wage while playing on your phone/laptop? Why the heck not?
 I dont know I think I want to be lazy but then again I already got a job and its pretty good for me

Posted 1/01/2014
Wallet.

Posted 1/01/2014
Uh... purse? 

Posted 1/01/2014
Uh... purse? 
 Money lives in Wallet while Wallet lives in Purse?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 1/01/2014
We got new dollar bills last year in 2013 that aren't made of paper. We got super pretty huh-neds, fiddiez, twennies, and sometime in November or something we got new tenz! Now we only need new fahvez.

Posted 1/01/2014
I wish we started using non paper bills in the US. Australia's plastic money is pretty awesome. Doesn't rip or get destroyed in water. Best of all it doesn't wrinkle. Sadly we're too stubborn to switch. 

Posted 1/01/2014
I wish we started using non paper bills in the US. Australia's plastic money is pretty awesome. Doesn't rip or get destroyed in water. Best of all it doesn't wrinkle. Sadly we're too stubborn to switch. 
 Oh but you can't use plastic in origami.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 1/01/2014
A very small price to pay. It's been ages since I've done origami. Always wanted to make a frog but I've always stuck to cranes beacuse they're easy.

Posted 1/02/2014
Youtube.

Posted 1/02/2014
Youtube.
 Not interested enough to do it atm. Made them but they never jump right. lol

Posted 1/02/2014
Youtube.
 A magical place in which you find amazing things. It is said unicorns moved there.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 1/02/2014
Youtube.
 Not interested enough to do it atm. Made them but they never jump right. lol
 Lol this made me laugh.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;