Posted 7/06/2013
Also, I'm liking the new avatar FunnyCop! 
 Thank you thank you

Posted 7/30/2013
Don't worry, most of my references go over people's heads.

And I just saw the movie Oz The Great and Powerful a few weeks ago... It wasn't good. lol
 Oh I love Oz, WestNyorai. I just hated it when they killed off Method Man.

Posted 10/07/2013
for me that special something is my hobby drawing of course manga and anime I'm not the best artist but I try my best and draw work that I'm proud of

Posted 10/08/2013
for me that special something is my hobby drawing of course manga and anime I'm not the best artist but I try my best and draw work that I'm proud of
 I can draw some very nice stick figures. Alright I lied, I can barely even draw stick figures. Crayon Shin Chan puts me to shame.

Posted 10/09/2013
I'm good at abstract art, but I only call it abstract to make myself feel better and the art look a lot cooler than it really is...

Posted 10/15/2013
I'm good at abstract art, but I only call it abstract to make myself feel better and the art look a lot cooler than it really is...
 I wouldn't mind seeing some of your work

Posted 10/16/2013
When I get enough time, I will attempt to either dig up some old stuff or make something new.

Posted 12/24/2013
The only special something related to me is Anime. ^_^

Posted 12/26/2013
If I have voice conversations long enough with a person (2-3 months), I will pick up certain words or phrases from them and use it daily. It is the same way I use my words. The more I communicate with someone, the more I copy some of their words or opinions.

I do not believe that makes me any "special". I do have one more thing special about me which is that I can tell when someone is about to enter the room I am in. Sort like static sound/feeling you receive from watching the tv screen with those weird bars.

Posted 1/15/2014
I used to be really quiet and kept to myself most of my life. Because of this, I'm a very observant person. I notice things most people overlook. 
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;