Posted 6/19/2012

Out of curiosity what are you doing at this very moment?

Bored?

Posted 7/29/2012

nothing just bored

Posted 10/02/2012
Submitting this message... i'm very sarcastic.

Posted 11/22/2012
Grabbing a bite to drink.

Posted 4/09/2013
Nothing says fun like waiting 30 min for a haircut. Plus side is I get to test my phone on the forums. So far pretty easy to navigate with a touch screen.

ps: It's Crazy how many people get hair cuts on a Monday night.

Posted 4/09/2013
I find boredom is a difficult situation to end up in, considering there is so much to do! But I just finished another blog entry, and I'm bored now.... I'm actually supposed to go make some food, but I don't want to. *sigh*

Posted 4/14/2013
Not much going on today so I came here. The site seems to be sleepy not much activity anywhere guess I will battle for the land of Skyrim. Checking back later.

Said by... "TheAwsome"

Posted 4/14/2013
Honestly, I've been here so much since last week because I am running away from studying for exams. My mind is so far away from school, because I don't care for anything I am doing right now. I'm transferring schools, and I actually need these credits. So, I'm going to stick it out because both my exams are at the end of the week, and then I won't have to ever go back.
So I'm signing out until Thursday.

Posted 4/14/2013
I know the feeling of cramming for exams. I've always had the habit of waiting until a few days before I started studying. I don't want to count the number of nights I spent caffeinating myself before a big exam. I don't miss those days. lol

Posted 5/24/2013
It is 3:38am and the website is a ghost town I feel... alone. Its so quiet I can here my organs!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 5/24/2013
Maybe we should make a Random Thoughts topic where people can say random things that really have nothing to do with anything.

Posted 5/24/2013
You can just make it a forum in in the general area.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 5/24/2013
Its so quiet I can here my organs!

By... "TheAwsome"

Heeheehee! Lmao! Imagine hearing your intestines processing the food you ate.

Posted 5/24/2013
Eh...if you really want to know. While nothing graphic it's still a little gross.

Let's just say I won't be embedding this one.

Posted 5/24/2013
I'm good with gross things. And that sounds well sounds like my stomach sometimes, guess it was my intestines!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 5/24/2013
Sounds quite...familiar. Yeah, like my stomach.

Posted 5/25/2013
Guys, check out this guide on how to make a shonen battle series, it's funny.
http://youtu.be/LEXhr6IzBo4

Posted 5/25/2013
Thank you complex I haven't laughed in a while. Also I saw a video this guy did on harems it was equally funny.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 5/27/2013
Think they forgot to mention it's fine to be romantic with the girl as long as they die the next scene.

Posted 7/28/2013
Check out this man. He's totally in love and in a committed relationship with his pet tiger. They even french kiss twice in the video! WTH YOU GUYS!?

http://youtu.be/muzX_0SBFio

Posted 7/29/2013
Also, I found an article. If any of you are interested in human relationships with other animals, and how far they should go in terms of exchanging fluids, here is a good and short article: http://www.cesarsway.com/dog-care/dog-health/Should-You-Kiss-Your-Dog
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;