Posted 7/29/2013
Yea, I understand loving your pet but don't kiss your dog on the lips. lol

And I saw the one about the guy and the polar bear. I just don't get it. http://youtu.be/g7rZTZBOrqQ

Posted 7/29/2013
Hmm that's a pretty random video. I'm not sure what's the point of watching a guy swim with a polar bear. But hey who can say they own a polar bear and swim with him/here.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/29/2013
I love how the bear just naturally jumps in the water all the time. 

Today, I think I should really go out and do something rather social...or something like that, idk. I've been at home, locking myself up in my room nearly every single day. Apart of it has to do with the fact that I don't feel like spending time with anyone, really. But I really think I should do something tomorrow at least... I don't know. Not with friends in particular, but, maybe an activity that will allow me to meet new people.

What do you guys like to do out? 

Posted 7/29/2013
Omgsh, TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY, EVERYONE!

Posted 7/29/2013
1 hour 40 minutes.

If we get 4 or 5 entries I think i'll call it a success.

Posted 7/30/2013
So I sat upon my chair no I hovered above it due to electron repulsion. Neurons fired off in my brain as my frontal lobe and composed words and my Occidental Lobe was concentrating on the stream of light entering my cornea. Then as nerves in my lower body region reacted to pressure my Frontal Lobe composed these words..... "I need to fart.". The brain is amazing!

Toggle Spoiler

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
Someone sounds like they may have watched a bit too much Vsauce. 

Posted 7/30/2013
Working!!!!

Posted 7/30/2013
Someone sounds like they may have watched a bit too much Vsauce. 

Don't be silly hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhaha I am entirely sane. I'm learning new things that bring other things to light. Has anyone every composed an invention in their head?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
Working!!!!
 Are you a sales associate?

Posted 7/30/2013
Working!!!!
 Are you a sales associate?
 I think he is talking about the Anime!

So yeah you could say he is talking business...

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
Cheeky, Awesome. Cheeky.

I'm a lab-tech. Sometimes I need to help out the front desk area when patients need to get their blood drawn. Luckily after years of practicing as a pubescent boy I have mastered the art of ALT+F4 and ALT+Tab.

Mwahahaha

Posted 7/30/2013
Cheeky, Awesome. Cheeky.

I'm a lab-tech. Sometimes I need to help out the front desk area when patients need to get their blood drawn. Luckily after years of practicing as a pubescent boy I have mastered the art of ALT+F4 and ALT+Tab.

Mwahahaha
 With power comes responsibility....

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
More cheekness!? It's like Anpanman!

Posted 7/30/2013
Check out this man. He's totally in love and in a committed relationship with his pet tiger. They even french kiss twice in the video! WTH YOU GUYS!?

http://youtu.be/muzX_0SBFio
 complex...you took me to the warped section of Youtube...y u do dis 

It's like a vortex...a wormhole...once you enter you can't get out! Took me forever to resurface *sobs*

Posted 7/30/2013
Check out this man. He's totally in love and in a committed relationship with his pet tiger. They even french kiss twice in the video! WTH YOU GUYS!?

It's like a vortex...a wormhole...once you enter you can't get out! Took me forever to resurface *sobs*

You think that is bad I have seen worse! I don't know what the video was because I burned it from my collection of memories. I don't want to remember it, it was so painful oh why....

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013

You think that is bad I have seen worse! I don't know what the video was because I burned it from my collection of memories. I don't want to remember it, it was so painful oh why....

By... "TheAwsome"

I'm confident several of us can compile an entire 80's montage worth of videos we have erased from our memories...

Posted 7/30/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

I'm confident several of us can compile an entire 80's montage worth of videos we have erased from our memories...
 We probably could... hmm.... we must invent something that access those hidden memories and turns them into a Montage!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
Can we make it a helmet? And can the main tester not be aware of what he's testing but also lack complete self confidence. Then meet a girl around the same age and is surprisingly attractive during his testing phase in his memories? Then be completely set on the goal of finding said girl? Then the helmet transforms into a giant personalized robot that is reminiscent of Tekkaman or Gaiking? And then you find out the girl is actually someone from his childhood who was captured by an evil giant dragon |NO TENTACLES| and her only method of communication was using the beta testing helmet which the beta testers had made to be tested in order to fight the testi-tenta-dragon?

Posted 7/30/2013
Can we make it a helmet? And can the main tester not be aware of what he's testing but also lack complete self confidence. Then meet a girl around the same age and is surprisingly attractive during his testing phase in his memories? Then be completely set on the goal of finding said girl? Then the helmet transforms into a giant personalized robot that is reminiscent of Tekkaman or Gaiking? And then you find out the girl is actually someone from his childhood who was captured by an evil giant dragon |NO TENTACLES| and her only method of communication was using the beta testing helmet which the beta testers had made to be tested in order to fight the testi-tenta-dragon?
 You have mixed so many Anime in there it is amazing. But if it is a helmet how will it enlarge without defying laws of physics?

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;