Posted 6/30/2013
Let's be honest.

We find 2D people attractive. We must all have at least one crush on an anime character, no? I actually have had a series of them since childhood, lol. Right now, my two husbandos are Neji Hyuga & Eren Jaeger. In my recent experience in forums, I have seen some otaku who say they prefer 2D girls/guys as oppose to real life people because it saves them trouble. And it's true, I mean the best thing about having a waifu or husbando is that you don't have to go through the trouble of heartache or even trying to build a relationship; you just automatically claim them to be your love. Not that I share their view though; whomever I believe is worth my time, I will go through all the trouble it takes. Anyway...

So so, who's yours!?

Posted 6/30/2013
Yes I could see why people would think 2-D girls as easy. As for my self I always try to keep things in reality. The most I ever do with a character is form emotional bonds with them such as in Clannad. I feel myself being more of a spectator to their world more then anything. Yes I see them as people at some level but know they are not of this reality.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 6/30/2013
So you don't have a waifu!!??

Posted 6/30/2013
I don't think many people will disagree that 2-D is nothing compared to an actual person. If they do they probably need a pet. lol But almost everyone has a fictional character they are affectionate toward. NeNe of course knows my top waifu and people used to take me serious for it.

But my top two all time would have to be Rei Ayanami and Eureka.

Posted 6/30/2013
I had a feeling those would be yours. Like I said I don't have a Waifu but I do have a character I'm affectionate towards.

Since I got into the series(Manga) I had a soft spot for her. Her name is Lala Deviluke.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 6/30/2013
Unlike the two guys above, I love my waifu.

Makise Kurisu, from Steins;Gate.

Posted 7/02/2013
im totally n love with shizuo from durarara

Posted 8/12/2013
My first shota. Totsuka Saika <3

Posted 8/12/2013
Tsk tsk Complex you have to stay loyal to the ones you originally loved. But it seems you moved on and to a younger boy at that.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/12/2013
Tsk tsk Complex you have to stay loyal to the ones you originally loved. But it seems you moved on and to a younger boy at that.

By... "TheAwsome"

Lol, but I haven't moved on, I just added him to the family! Totsuka's more of a friend with benefits though.

Posted 8/12/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Lol, but I haven't moved on, I just added him to the family! Totsuka's more of a friend with benefits though.
 I see so are you building a full reverse harem?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/12/2013
Yes I could see why people would think 2-D girls as easy. As for my self I always try to keep things in reality. The most I ever do with a character is form emotional bonds with them such as in Clannad. I feel myself being more of a spectator to there world more then anything. Yes I see them as people at some level but know they are not of this reality.

By... "TheAwsome"

I love you dude, but you can be a buzzkill and take stuff to seriously. 

We all feel the same way, but this is a joke thread. 

Posted 8/12/2013
Yes I could see why people would think 2-D girls as easy. As for my self I always try to keep things in reality. The most I ever do with a character is form emotional bonds with them such as in Clannad. I feel myself being more of a spectator to there world more then anything. Yes I see them as people at some level but know they are not of this reality.

By... "TheAwsome"

I love you dude, but you can be a buzzkill and take stuff to seriously. 

We all feel the same way, but this is a joke thread. 
 Ehhhh well um yes I tend to do that a bit. Sorry I'm a bit two sided either to serious or to silly. You have seen both. So back to the purpose of things who is your Waifu/Husbando?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/12/2013
At least with my waifu I can have a harem without even cheating. Just get a bunch of Rei Ayanami clones.

Posted 8/12/2013
At least with my waifu I can have a harem without even cheating. Just get a bunch of Rei Ayanami clones.

*cough* age.... difference *cough*

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/12/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

I'm sure if they can create a 14 y/o clone it's just as possible to create an older one. lol

And considering the year the series came out she would be my age now.

Posted 8/12/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

I'm sure if they can create a 14 y/o clone it's just as possible to create an older one. lol

And considering the year the series came out she would be my age now.

And how will these clones be the same person? Do you plan to replicate every moment of her life in each clone? How? I may not have finished the Anime but I know she is something different.....

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/12/2013
I don't want to spoil the anime too much. lol And doesn't matter if they get upset I can just replace one.

j/k though. I'm not the type to enjoy polygamy. Like most I would prefer a monogamous relationship.

Posted 8/12/2013
I don't want to spoil the anime too much. lol And doesn't matter if they get upset I can just replace one.

j/k though. I'm not the type to enjoy polygamy. Like most I would prefer a monogamous relationship.
 "And after I kill you, I'll just make another and tell that one how stupid the first one was."

Posted 9/05/2013
So i found another character I really like and respect. She is usual calculated during experiments and dangerous situations. But also expresses a variety of emotions towards certain things like sad stories, bad rep, and the professor. She is also has a lot of knowledge concerning humans bodies and functions which she uses to do payed jobs or simple to help. Most of her... experiments have interesting results to say the least. 

She truly appeals to my inner mad scientist and uses real world knowledge to try and explain things. Her name is Fran from the Manga "Franken Fran".

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/05/2013
You're so in love. It's the perfect match, buddy!
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;