Posted 8/06/2012

I want to request and edit on Kenichi. I made it and messed up a little on the picture part. Please grant me permission to edit it.

Posted 9/13/2012

Id like to request Edit on "Birdy the Mighty", Its accurate upto the number of episodes list and a partial change in the description. Also id like to change/add some pictures as the current ones dont show a wide enough selection of this series.

Posted 10/22/2012

May I please edit on "Monkey D. Luffy". It is vary accurate but missing information.

Posted 10/25/2012

List any changes you want here and the forums and I'll make the updates. The current edit system is limited to admins. There are plans to allow anyone to make changes in the future using an approval system.

Sorry for the delayed responses. For some reason my admin view wasn't showing these posts. :(

Posted 5/23/2013
Request an edit to "This Beautiful Yet Ugly World".

It should be "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World". I almost made a double post of this anime thinking it was not listed, until I realized that my profile pic is OF the anime so there must be one already.

Posted 5/23/2013
Also, I just submitted some anime, but I didn't add pictures because of problems with this old laptop.

I don't mean to add extra work for you guys, but maybe someone could fill in the blanks later?
I apologize for the trouble this has caused.

Posted 5/23/2013

Request an edit to "This Beautiful Yet Ugly World".

It should be "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World". I almost made a double post of this anime thinking it was not listed, until I realized that my profile pic is OF the anime so there must be one already.
 Fixed!

Posted 5/23/2013
Also, I just submitted some anime, but I didn't add pictures because of problems with this old laptop.

I don't mean to add extra work for you guys, but maybe someone could fill in the blanks later?
I apologize for the trouble this has caused.
 I put some placement images down. I'll see if I can get Ox King to go through and add some more. FYI the image uploader will automatically re-size images to fit. It will also allow you to crop the icon image in the browser so you shouldn't need an image editing program for anything if you want to give a try in the future. 

Posted 5/23/2013
Thank you ~Webmaster. I was not aware that you could crop the image here. I will start adding pictures to any anime I submit.

Posted 5/24/2013
I wrote "gargantia on the verDUOUS planet", but its verduROUS. Can this be fixed please?

But, I thought if we entered the anime in the database ourselves, we could fix whatever about it... I've done that before.

Posted 5/24/2013
 Just listing possible errors, missing entries, or ideas to make certain anime easier to find.

"When They Cry" should be changed to "Higurashi: When They Cry" to clear up any possible confusion between Umineko and Higurashi. Also, "When the Cicadas Cry" should be added as an alternate title to "Higurashi: When They Cry".

"Angel Beats" was added as an ova, might be a tv series but im not sure. It aired between 04/02/2010 to 06/25/2010.

"Blue Exorcist" is 25 episodes long, and it finished airing 10/02/2011.

"Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts" was added as an ova, same as "Angel Beats". It aired between 01/06/2010 to 03/31/2010.

"Baldr Force Exe" might be considered an ova, not sure.

"Chäos;HEAd" should have an alternate title as "Chaos;HEAd". Not really sure if this is a problem, but the ä in the given name might make it hard for some people to find since they would actually have to add the 'ä' character to the search bar. For simplicities sake.

"Chrome Shelled Regios" finished airing 06/20/2009.

Ill be posting more, unless I should be directing  these to a specific person. Ox maybe?

Posted 5/24/2013
I wrote "gargantia on the verDUOUS planet", but its verduROUS. Can this be fixed please?

But, I thought if we entered the anime in the database ourselves, we could fix whatever about it... I've done that before.
 Fixed. And you should be able to edit most information on your own entries within a month. After a month is up you're locked out of the entry.

Posted 5/24/2013
 Just listing possible errors, missing entries, or ideas to make certain anime easier to find.

"When They Cry" should be changed to "Higurashi: When They Cry" to clear up any possible confusion between Umineko and Higurashi. Also, "When the Cicadas Cry" should be added as an alternate title to "Higurashi: When They Cry".

"Angel Beats" was added as an ova, might be a tv series but im not sure. It aired between 04/02/2010 to 06/25/2010.

"Blue Exorcist" is 25 episodes long, and it finished airing 10/02/2011.

"Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts" was added as an ova, same as "Angel Beats". It aired between 01/06/2010 to 03/31/2010.

"Baldr Force Exe" might be considered an ova, not sure.

"Chäos;HEAd" should have an alternate title as "Chaos;HEAd". Not really sure if this is a problem, but the ä in the given name might make it hard for some people to find since they would actually have to add the 'ä' character to the search bar. For simplicities sake.

"Chrome Shelled Regios" finished airing 06/20/2009.

Ill be posting more, unless I should be directing  these to a specific person. Ox maybe?

Fixed. And nah, post them here. Myself, NeNe, and Ox King can all edit the database.

Also thanks for the Choas head one.

I've been tempted to put a note in the submission page to post alternate titles without diacritic marks. One of the main reasons for alternate titles is to help with search.

Posted 5/24/2013
Also added a few other missing items here and there when editing. Mostly missing alternate titles.

Posted 5/24/2013
Listing possible errors, missing entries, or ideas to make certain anime easier to find.

"Black Butler II" finished airing 08/17/2010.

"One Piece" episodes are at most 25 minutes long.

Might consider making "Ladies versus Butlers" Adult's Only content. Not really an issue, but it contains massive fan-service. Not sure how tight this website is with content ratings.
Especially those last "special" episodes where they just strip and do other naughty things -COUGH COUGH-

Posted 5/24/2013
Listing possible errors, missing entries, or ideas to make certain anime easier to find.

"Black Butler II" finished airing 08/17/2010.

"One Piece" episodes are at most 25 minutes long.

Might consider making "Ladies versus Butlers" Adult's Only content. Not really an issue, but it contains massive fan-service. Not sure how tight this website is with content ratings.
Especially those last "special" episodes where they just strip and do other naughty things -COUGH COUGH-

Fixed all besides Ladies versus Butlers. Adults Only is reserved solely for hentai. Mature is any content with extreme violence or sexual content but does not contain prolonged scenes in graphic nudity. For a detailed explanation of content ratings you can review the Otaku-Rating standards which are roughly based on the ESRB standards.

http://www.otakuelite.com/about/content-ratings/

*cough cough*
FYI: You can use spoiler boxes by clicking on the ! sign.

Posted 5/25/2013
Hmm.. Then what should I do with Seikon no Qwaser? Constant nudity, but not really Hentai.

Posted 5/25/2013
Hmm.. Then what should I do with Seikon no Qwaser? Constant nudity, but not really Hentai.
 If it's prolonged nudity or has many occurrences of graphic sexual content with short periods between them than I would put it as adult only. If it's just a lot of nude scenes spread out it would be mature. I typically lean more toward mature if I'm not sure.

Posted 5/29/2013
"To Aru Majutsu no Index" and its alternate title should be switched around.

Posted 5/29/2013
"To Aru Majutsu no Index" and its alternate title should be switched around.
 Fixed.

Posted 7/25/2013
Hi.

For the anime Karin, there are two pictures of Karin from Shippuden.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;