Posted 8/02/2013
So, what is everyone reading right now that is ongoing?

I been reading the breaker: new waves, bartender, buyuden, attackon titan, One punch man, baby steps, Denpa Kyoushi, Koi Dano Ai Dano, City of the dead sorcerer, Tower of God, & Crepusule.

Posted 8/02/2013
I'm reading To Love Ru Darkness but I wait a month at a time. Also I'm reading Rosario to Vampire Part 2.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/03/2013

Uh... Right now I've only been slightly keeping up with...

Attack on Titan
Majide Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai
Muv Luv: Alternative
Angel Beats: Heaven's Door
Pandora Hearts
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia  

And most recently...

To Love Ru Darkness

All of which has kept me majorly interested in the series.

I use the Manga Storm application to read them. That application is mega bawse.

Posted 8/06/2013
I was reading the Ore no Imouto manga for my review. It's actually pretty good! Also clot to catch up with One Piece.

Posted 8/09/2013
I was reading the Ore no Imouto manga for my review. It's actually pretty good! Also clot to catch up with One Piece.
 Bahhh, One Piece is so long. It's like Ippo long. Really good, but intimidating to catch up on.

Posted 8/09/2013
I was never a fan of those longer series. When I search for Manga I try to find short and complete ones that are worth the time. A good example is "Shi ni Itaru Yamai" it is very short but holds a decent impact. It explores the human mind and has a good amount of drama. But it is not for certain ages.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/09/2013
I was never a fan of those longer series. When I search for Manga I try to find short and complete ones that are worth the time. A good example is "Shi ni Itaru Yamai" it is very short but holds a decent impact. It explores the human mind and has a good amount of drama. But it is not for certain ages.

By... "TheAwsome"

Huu. Isn't 'To Love Ru' pretty long?

Posted 8/09/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Huu. Isn't 'To Love Ru' pretty long?
 Yes it is a long series.  But I got into that Manga after watching the Anime and found it more enticing as it had a better pieced together story. Though a lot of the story is dependent on it's characters which are well developed as time goes on. But when I'm just searching up Manga to read I want it finished, short, have a good story, and have a little bow tied to it.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/09/2013
I prefer one shot manga, but I'll read a manga with several volumes as long as it's not too many. I'm making an exception to Shippuden but even that's only when I feel like picking up where I left off, lol.

Posted 8/21/2013
As of right now I'm also reading horror Manga "Franken Fran" which I'm finding very interesting, you can learn so much human anatomy from dissected bodies can't you. 

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/30/2013
As of right now I'm also reading horror Manga "Franken Fran" which I'm finding very interesting, you can learn so much human anatomy from dissected bodies can't you. 

By... "TheAwsome"

I was reading that manga too but stopped reading it for some reason. It was by Kigitsu Katsuhisa right?

Posted 12/13/2013
I am currently reading the manga of "Special A".
Geez..When I'm having a chance to watch the anime,it always slips away 'coz something urgent is coming up as if destiny doesn't want me to watch it. :3
So,I better read the manga if I really wanna know what's the story of it.

Posted 12/14/2013
None at the moment but I really want to read Bunny Drop. :/ Really was hoping for another season of it. But I don't see it coming any time soon. May have to cave in and read the manga.

Posted 12/14/2013
None at the moment but I really want to read Bunny Drop. :/ Really was hoping for another season of it. But I don't see it coming any time soon. May have to cave in and read the manga.
 Your not caving in. Who knows maybe the Manga will surprise you. Though I never read it myself.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 12/14/2013
I recently started 'Attack on Titan'! I'm also reading 'Fairy Tail' and I have been reading 'Blue Exorcist' for a while now! ^_^

Posted 12/15/2013

What manga? Dude, I have so much trouble keeping up with that xD

But I an currently reading: Attack on Titan, Yotsuba&, Kobato, Pandora hearts, Anything Alice in the country of hearts related, Naruto, etc.
Just finished Durarara, and Shugo chara! I'm actually more of a manga person then anime (^.^)"

Posted 12/16/2013
I feel like throwing or destroying stuff while reading the manga Special A right now!! 

Posted 12/19/2013
I'm rereading the Senran Kagura adaptations. Funny stuff! Alright story, cute characters, yuri undertones, and plenty of fanservice! 

Posted 12/20/2013
I looked it up seems short on chapters. I myself am reading the same old stuff nothing new here.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 12/21/2013
I looked it up seems short on chapters. I myself am reading the same old stuff nothing new here.

By... "TheAwsome"

Yeah but I love the characters! Big mammies and funny moments! 

Posted 4/14/2014
It's been a while since I talked here. Since the last time I told guys I was reading "Franken Fran" which was great. Since then I have read about 12 whole Manga completely and bunch more are still developing. Some of the best would have to be.... Ibitsu, Gantz, Parasyte, Emerging, and Elden Lied. The other ones I read that I did not mention were good enough to finish but did not leave as much impact. Some of these are not meant for younger ages, though whether it be from intense horror or other themes you'll see. Still each one was an amazing read for me at least and I suggest you at least glance at them.

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;