Posted 3/22/2013
Everyone here may be Otaku but we all have different taste so I made this post so we can learn about other peoples' interest.
Be sure to explain why you prefer it and possible suggestions for people whom share that interest.

Posted 6/06/2013
It may be lame of me but i love comedy harem or seinen(im always up for some simple light styled humor)

Posted 6/07/2013
I my self have not read much manga in my time. It would seem I like anything right now.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 6/07/2013
I typically prefer less action based manga and more cult stuff that you don't normally find in anime. With that alone I rarely read manga. 

Posted 8/01/2013
It may be lame of me but i love comedy harem or seinen(im always up for some simple light styled humor)
 I'm with you on this. I like learning more about the characters which manga can normally accomodate. And I love the delivery of a gyagu or joke or insult in a manga. Light humor mangas are wonderful.

Posted 12/13/2013
For me,Romance.
It's much more easy to read if it is romance. You wouldn't miss anything and you're gonna definitely understand it quickly.
Sorry,but,
ACTION is no fun to read. Well,this is my personal opinion. When I'm reading ACTION genre manga,I am really clueless on the result of the action. Like,"Huh?What did the bad guy did to make him fly Like that?"
Hahaha..That's only my opinion. :)

Posted 12/14/2013
When I look into manga I normally try to look for genres which aren't very common. Josei is hard to find in anime and everyone in a while there's something decent. So manga is a good place to look for that. I've tried action but it just looses it's edge. And comedy is fun, but I like the slower pace of romance when it's in manga. 

Still I rarely read manga. But I do love how you can find less common stuff and a lot more mature story lines at times.

Posted 12/14/2013
When I look into manga I normally try to look for genres which aren't very common. Josei is hard to find in anime and everyone in a while there's something decent. So manga is a good place to look for that. I've tried action but it just looses it's edge. And comedy is fun, but I like the slower pace of romance when it's in manga. 

Still I rarely read manga. But I do love how you can find less common stuff and a lot more mature story lines at times.
 Yeah I noticed that only certain Manga are given the ability to become Anime. They are likely selective as they want the most bang for the money they put into it in the first place. So this this means that Manga that don't follow common trends won't be an Anime but will make an excellent read. Of course Anime can sprout from sources other then Manga but I was using it to show what I was talking about.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 1/28/2014
My preferred genre would probably be supernatural. I can't really pick favorites...

Anyways, I like reading into the unknown and what people believe to be false, just to see if it can actually be possible. It's also a good way for me to learn about what various people believe in. 

Posted 6/27/2014
mine's mostly more on Romance accompanied with Psychological.
but not the gore pathway; instead the mindbend ones that happen realistically (in modern days) as much as possible that cuts deep and contain so much FEELS with personal growth and interpersonal development around the characters. found either from BL/Yaoi/Bara, Shoujo-Ai/Yuri, Josei, Seinen, Shoujo or Shounen as long as i can have dem feels so hard that i'd cri evrytiem.

(i excluded Hentai since i'd die if i watched more of my preference in this genre.)

as for minor ones that can be included in my preferred genre/s (as long as it fits): 
Comedy, but i'm terribly picky that'll suit my taste in humor; Music but not the musical singing ones but with actual instruments either from classical and modern (bands), but still picky; and Gender Bender mostly about FtM (Female to Male).
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;