Posted 11/28/2012
OtakuElite was created back in 2006 as an amateur site when I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. To say the least it wasn't pretty. Don't believe me

Since that time the site slowly grew to what it is today as my skills improved. When I created this site I had the intent of it being designed for users by users. This means not just user generated content but the actual site itself. As users request features I want to add as many of them as reasonably possible. However to do this I need help. 

This is where you come in. I'm looking for anyone, and I mean anyone, who has the free time and wants to join a team (of just me and Ox King right now!) to help bring this site to the next level. So how can you help? 

I'm looking for:
  • Animators
  • Artist
  • Bloggers
  • Editorialist
  • Encyclopedist
  • Mobile App Developers
  • Viral Marketers
  • Web Comic Artist
  • Web Developers and Designers
And much more! If you're good enough I'll personally customize the site to meet your needs. Even if you currently have a blog or website and want to work together to promote each other I'll customize the site just for you. The only requirements are you have the time and a passion for anime. And of course you have to keep it within the terms of service! Just post in the forums or email me at JoinIn@otakuelite.com! Not sure on how to help? Just ask!

Thanks as always! And I do seriously thank each and everyone of you! 
Nyo 

Posted 3/22/2013
I'm surprised no one else no else jumped on this offer well I already sent about 5-7 characters. This may only be my second day but I would like to help. I'm not a great technological whiz but tell what you need done! I will still send in characters and anime to increase the sites variety.

Posted 3/22/2013
Keep up with the entries and I'll look into what I can find for you. 

Posted 3/24/2013
So anything I can do yet.

Posted 3/24/2013
What do you want to do? Give me some ideas and I'll see what I can do. Right now you're doing a ton by adding entries. 

Anything you enjoy doing or are good at?

Posted 3/24/2013
Well I can still make characters but I am running out of ideas for new anime I made a post but to no effect so if you can get people to talk about anime they want, that can make me be more productive.

-I slightly good at drawing manga faces. I'll provide an example soon.

Also can I help make this website better know I already talked to ~webmaster about it in the forums if you want to see.
but is there anything else?

I also enjoy blogging so far.

Posted 3/24/2013
I'm working on the blog system today. It's pretty simple so far and it's just like the forum editor. I'll be featuring a few blogs once the count gets high enough. If you want you can write a few blogs and I'll look into featuring it. Should hopefully be finished sometime today. And by today I mean late at night.

Posted 4/09/2013
Alright thanks to ~Webmaster I will start Blogging on Anime when I can and of course continue submitting Anime and Characters.

Now then to the point I will say I can not always be here on the site as things do come up one thing being school!

Other than that I was wondering if you had anything else for which I can do here really, anything.

Thank you for listening and this was "The Awsome" speaking.

Thank and goodbye for now...

Posted 4/09/2013
Check the latest update. :)

Posted 4/09/2013
I see hehe I will destroy this site with my antics!

I think...

Posted 4/09/2013
Enjoy! I'm going to take a nap now. Only slept 3 hours last night.

Posted 4/10/2013
Why do you need an editorialist?

Posted 4/10/2013
So now I have 50 entries and can edit characters Awsome

! Now that I can do that when can I edit Anime?

Posted 4/10/2013
I plan on eventually expanding out more into opinion type news articles. It's generally the same as blogging except the main differences is it's more about current events and requires a lot of documentation of liable sources. 

For now the blog system offers an option for both, but I do plan to do more with news in the distant future. Granted nowhere near as detailed as ANN. Plus I would need an editor before I even begin to feel comfortable referring it as news.

Posted 4/11/2013
I plan on eventually expanding out more into opinion type news articles. It's generally the same as blogging except the main differences is it's more about current events and requires a lot of documentation of liable sources. 

For now the blog system offers an option for both, but I do plan to do more with news in the distant future. Granted nowhere near as detailed as ANN. Plus I would need an editor before I even begin to feel comfortable referring it as news.
 That's really cool and interesting. I'm actually planning on starting a new segment for the blog geared towards general anime. It won't always be news, since, like you mentioned, that requires a lot of documentation and resourcing of info, but the first entry will be. At least, that's what I'm planning if I get the "okay" from my source.

Posted 4/12/2013
I have found an area in which I'm good at. I seem to be good at arguing a point if I know enough on the subject even then I provide a good word on the situation. For reference check "HAREM ANIME: For both GUYS and GIRLS" in which are talked more professional on the subject. That's my only point of reference to support this.

The reason I posted this here is to see if this will allow me to help in future endeavors. But as ~Webmaster has said I shall not charge head on into this.

Post by... "TheAwsome"

Posted 4/13/2013
Not sure on how debate skills will fit in. lol Just glancing over your review it's not bad. I'm going to read it more in depth later when I don't have bags under my eyes. You're doing a huge help on the forums though by keeping things active which is always a major help.

Posted 4/14/2013
Not sure on how debate skills will fit in. lol Just glancing over your review it's not bad. I'm going to read it more in depth later when I don't have bags under my eyes. You're doing a huge help on the forums though by keeping things active which is always a major help.
 Just sent you an email. Hook me up with a reply when you get a chance. 
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;