Posted 9/06/2013
As a result of a few legal issues in the past months I went ahead and replaced all meta descriptions on the video page to clarify the legality of the anime episodes provided on the site. This means whenever you see a search result on a search engine the description tag will state the copyright information. This should hopefully be enough to discourage future DMCA requests.

Luckily my government background gives me a tiny bit of insight on how to counter false claims but it will continue to be an issue going forward. At this time videos will remain on the site but may be removed if they prove to be too difficult to handle. The service is provided as a way to encourage new users to watch new series.

I'm currently still working on getting adsense advertising back up. I'll be taking extra actions in the near future as a final resort to get advertising back. If there is no luck I will be moving onto a new ad provider. 

While I do receive income from advertising the income received is far less than the actual advertising cost that go into the site. Ads are a method of funding future site expansions, fun additional advertising, and also go toward prizes for the community. Advertising is also a great way of determining the value of the site and help me determine if there will ever be a time where I will be able to work full time on the site.

As always your contributions toward the site is invaluable and I don't go a day without being greatly appreciated!
Nyo 
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;