Posted 7/12/2013
So, I'm curious if anyone plays any good MMO(s) or would recommend me any because I'm kind of in a slump from watching too many marathons of anime lately. =P

Posted 7/12/2013
These past few days I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter. I played the old Guild Wars and they were good, I have yet to play Guild Wars 2.

Posted 7/12/2013
Don't forget that OtakuElite's MineCraft server is still up if you guys wanna check it out! ^^

WestNyorai and I still need to play with the horses from the last update 

Posted 7/13/2013
I never was a huge MMO fan. I played a few in the past like Dungeon and Dragons Online, LaTale, and recently Tera. With the exception of LaTale I kept getting annoyed with the floaty controls. I don't think I payed attention to the plot in any of the games.

Right now I'm putting my money on Elder Scrolls Online. It's turning out to look like a revolution to the traditional MMO. They are extremely dedicated to the story and lore and the gameplay mechanics are going to be for the most part an exact replica of the Elder Scrolls games and while embracing the holy trinity they are also trying to break the mold by having very adaptive builds in which it won't be required.

Posted 7/31/2013
I never was a huge MMO fan. I played a few in the past like Dungeon and Dragons Online, LaTale, and recently Tera. With the exception of LaTale I kept getting annoyed with the floaty controls. I don't think I payed attention to the plot in any of the games.

Right now I'm putting my money on Elder Scrolls Online. It's turning out to look like a revolution to the traditional MMO. They are extremely dedicated to the story and lore and the gameplay mechanics are going to be for the most part an exact replica of the Elder Scrolls games and while embracing the holy trinity they are also trying to break the mold by having very adaptive builds in which it won't be required.
 Huu. I had no idea you were on Tera. I can give you a ton of free crap if you want in it, lol.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;