Posted 11/01/2013
a little League of Legends 
just started Elsword 
thats about it for me 

Posted 11/02/2013
Still need to finish Oblivion. Have been so backed up. Really need to start cutting back on anime this season. So far I'm dropping Kill La Kill due to a lack of plot. But others will be coming soon.

Posted 11/03/2013
Still need to finish Oblivion. Have been so backed up. Really need to start cutting back on anime this season. So far I'm dropping Kill La Kill due to a lack of plot. But others will be coming soon.

So yeah I was trying to beat Oblivion but I got distracted by the all the side quests!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 11/12/2013
When I'm not running around like a chicken without a head? I'm playing Terraria and Red Dead Redemption 

Posted 11/27/2013
Well I was going to finish playing Assassin Creed IV but now with the sale of video games on steam I might not be able to.

Posted 11/27/2013

So yeah I was trying to beat Oblivion but I got distracted by the all the side quests!

By... "TheAwsome"

Same, I haven't beat it yet. I'll likely give it another try when I get more free time.

Posted 12/19/2013
I WAS beginning to enjoy CoD Ghosts, but the damn fish AI was too much for my poor Slim PS3. Now it has trouble playing any disk games without making clicking noises so I'm stuck with digital games. I'm getting a PS4 soon but now I need a new PS3. I only got so much moe money available man! 

Posted 12/20/2013
I myself have been sucked into the game "Starbound" it is simply amazing. You can visit a variation of worlds, build, farm, craft, cook, and a lot more I have yet to see. Right now it's in Beta so it is still in the process of being advanced!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 12/21/2013
Downloaded Minecraft for PS3. It's real good so far!

Posted 12/21/2013
 WAIT. You can get it for PS3 now!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 12/21/2013
 WAIT. You can get it for PS3 now!

By... "TheAwsome"

Yup! Since Tuesday for 19.99 I believe. Sony always wins! 

Posted 1/14/2014
I been playing smite for some reason.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;