Posted 4/22/2013
I know there are many types of video games out there so I was wondering what catches all of your interests. You don't need to but do explain a little so we can all learn.

Rules...
-Simple you just respect others opinions.

Posted by... "TheAwsome"

Posted 4/22/2013
I'm normally into strategy, fantasy, and survival games. Pretty much any game where you build up your character or control the environment. Favorites tend to be games like Elder Scrolls, Zelda games, Sim City, Minecraft, Don't Starve, etc. I was also into Diablo but Diablo 3 was so bad I've given up on Blizzard. I didn't even bother with the new SC2 expansion. Used to be really into FF games. Not so much anymore.

Right now I'm waiting for Elder Scrolls Online, but with the leaked beta footage it's looking to be more and more like a MMO with TES lore. Not really something I'm interested in since MMOs just bore me to death.

Posted 4/22/2013
Well I don't normally game, but when I do I mostly enjoy fighting games. I am very bad at race games that involve vehicles, but they're always fun to try. I like fantasy & adventure/survival games but I always get stuck at some point and lose interest. I am still waiting for that faithful game that will not have me bored because I no longer know what to do. I am going to try to play some MMOPRG games soon. I downloaded age of wushu, and I will also try Scarlet Blade. Other than that, I like classic, more simple stuff like tetris, and shooting a series of similar balls to get points, and word games, etc. When I was younger I enjoyed Pokemon and still own my gameboy advance.

Posted 8/01/2013

I mostly find myself playing: Sport games, survival, racing games, mecha games, fighting games, dating games and occasionally an MMORPG/RPG.

Sport games are nice because I can play it at my own pace if I am playing a sort of franchise mode, where you own a team or something or simulate being the player.

Survival games like DayZ are huge to me. I love L4D2 or games like Fallout, but an open game where you just try to live is the funnest to me. I don't need a plot as long as the game takes some skill to play.

Racing games are what I grew up on. I've played almost every major driving game since Galaxy 5000 for the NES. GT, Driving Emotion Type S, Ridge Racer, Forza, Wipeout, Burnout, etc., etc.

Mecha games are my big crush. I adore the Armored Core series. Just wish they'd finally upgrade the single player campaign to an actual detailed story.

Fighting games are another big love from being a teenager. I've always been an MVC2 gamer. Tekken I use to get smashed on by my friends who are godly at it, so I kept with the fast paced, combo oriented class of games. BlazBlue was my more recent love.

Dating sims, use your imagination.

MMO's I enjoy. All RPGs I enjoy. Chrono Trigger is my favorite game of all time, and I recently finished up a few binge months of Tera. I like the MMO experience, but hate tab target. Kinda why Tera stood out.

Oh. And music games. Who doesn't like Ouendan?

Posted 8/01/2013
Talk to Kris she's gone on a huge Tera binge last I knew.

I played it up to level 30 or so and realized it wasn't very single player friendly and isn't something I could play without feeling obligated to constantly be own to keep up with everyone. The controls were also a bit too floaty.

Posted 8/01/2013
Talk to Kris she's gone on a huge Tera binge last I knew.

I played it up to level 30 or so and realized it wasn't very single player friendly and isn't something I could play without feeling obligated to constantly be own to keep up with everyone. The controls were also a bit too floaty.
 Huu. I could get you up to cap pretty easily just by steamrolling quests with you.

Posted 8/02/2013
I fancy myself to mostly playing RPG(s) or story base games. I do like to play strategy games and puzzle games once in a while as well. All in all it depends on my mood on what I like to do at the moment. So, all genres are fine for me expect hentai and dating simulation games. Although persona 3-4 do feel like a dating simulation game to me. :P

Posted 8/02/2013
I fancy myself to mostly playing RPG(s) or story base games. I do like to play strategy games and puzzle games once in a while as well. All in all it depends on my mood on what I like to do at the moment. So, all genres are fine for me expect hentai and dating simulation games. Although persona 3-4 do feel like a dating simulation game to me. :P
 That's totally a dating sim! ish... RPG... Action/adventure.

Eh.... .. . .. .... .. .

Posted 8/03/2013
I'm into a lot of games, but the games I mostly am good at are fighting games. I love RPGs too.

Posted 8/03/2013
I'm into a lot of games, but the games I mostly am good at are fighting games. I love RPGs too.
 RPG's rock. I love the freedom.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/03/2013
 Do you prefer Japanese RPGs over Western RPGs? Or a preference?

I personally have fallen in love with the western style RPG. But I will take up ANY JRPG when it comes out.

Posted 8/03/2013
RPGs are what got me hooked on gaming.

Was huge on the FF series. And you can't beat Chrono Trigger.

Posted 8/03/2013

I personally have fallen in love with the western style RPG. But I will take up ANY JRPG when it comes out.
 I don't really have a preference. I used to play Final Fantasy when I was little, but I stopped playing it cause I was stuck. I'm recently playing Hetaoni.

Posted 8/04/2013

I don't really have a preference. I used to play Final Fantasy when I was little, but I stopped playing it cause I was stuck. I'm recently playing Hetaoni.
 I also got stuck in Final Fantasy so I had to restart.

But what is Hetaoni about?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/04/2013

Hetaoni I looks amazing! I have never heard that before, but the website really sells it well. Definitely gonna looi into it.

Posted 8/04/2013

Hetaoni I looks amazing! I have never heard that before, but the website really sells it well. Definitely gonna looi into it.

It's awesome, but really sad. 

By... "TheAwsome"

Hetaoni is about Italy, Japan, Germany, and Prussia (the characters of the anime Hetalia) going into a 'haunted' house. They suddenly enter the house and hear something. Japan checks it out and it's a broken plate. When Japan returns everyone isn't there. He starts trying to find everybody and encounters a alien. The alien tries to kill Japan but you(Japan) battle it and level up as you go. Later, other characters appear.

Posted 8/04/2013

It's awesome, but really sad. 

By... "TheAwsome"

Hetaoni is about Italy, Japan, Germany, and Prussia (the characters of the anime Hetalia) going into a 'haunted' house. They suddenly enter the house and hear something. Japan checks it out and it's a broken plate. When Japan returns everyone isn't there. He starts trying to find everybody and encounters a alien. The alien tries to kill Japan but you(Japan) battle it and level up as you go. Later, other characters appear.
 Sounds different I like it!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/04/2013
It's also inspired by Ao Oni.

Posted 8/04/2013
It's also inspired by Ao Oni.
 I never played but I did see a play through. The game was interesting.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/05/2013
The monster looks creepy! >_< I might play it though...

Posted 8/05/2013
The monster looks creepy! >_< I might play it though...
 Yeah the game is meant to be creepy so be pre-paired! There are also puzzles a lot of them.

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;