Posted 8/05/2013
I'm also playing Misao and I recently played Mad Father.

Posted 8/05/2013
I'm also playing Misao and I recently played Mad Father.
 Oh Mad Father was great!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
I play whatever I'm in the mood for really. One day I could be hooked to Hyperdimension Neptunia, the next I could be obsessed with CoD or Uncharted. I just love all genres of games!

Posted 8/06/2013
I play whatever I'm in the mood for really. One day I could be hooked to Hyperdimension Neptunia, the next I could be obsessed with CoD or Uncharted. I just love all genres of games!
 Nice as I said already I'm more bias towards RPG's myself.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

You stalking me?! Are you the site admin or something? You're everywhere! 

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

No just your normal over-active member!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

By... "TheAwsome"

Oh you! I bought School Days from Fakku, but haven't had time to play it. Besides that, the only PC eroge/dating sim was Cat Girl Alliance. hope to try more out. Also want to try novels like Umineko.

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

By... "TheAwsome"

Oh you! I bought School Days from Fakku, but haven't had time to play it. Besides that, the only PC eroge/dating sim was Cat Girl Alliance. hope to try more out. Also want to try novels like Umineko.
 I watched School Days there was a lot of meaning in it. It is one Anime that explores the dark side of humans in an extreme scenario.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
Yeah School days is dark as hell. I cant wait to play the game that started it all! Nice boat btw! Japanese PC games are fun!

Posted 10/22/2013
fighting games, rpgs, and racing games are my usual choices but I do get into puzzle and strategy games from time to time

Posted 10/23/2013
You can't go wrong with a good RPG. Fighting and racing games are always beset with friends. Never was able to get into those games playing alone. It's just more fun beating down your friend as compared to the AI.

Posted 10/23/2013
Competitive games are awesome. Things like DotA, TF2, CS, AoM, Stronghold, and certain Minecraft game modes are just amazing. You don't have to have the best physical qualities or wake up at 5 in the morning to practice with the team. Instead of 20+ people you barely know, you are with 2-5 people you really get to know. Everybody participating in some way is passionate about what is being played and the excitement pervades throughout the minds of everyone involved. I just love the sense of a good sport that is extremely involved with the knowledge of the players; not just hit, be hit, get ball.

Posted 10/23/2013
I can play almost everything the only genres i don't like are fps and rts (first person shooter and real time strategy

Posted 6/27/2014
i'm more into fighting/brawl/beat-'em-up games and racing games; basically competing multiplayer locally like in an arcade.

i suck at rpg, strategy/puzzle and shooting games.

Posted 8/07/2014
I love shooting game at the arcade, but with my laptop I played mostly online games like Eden Eternal, Rohan, FlyFF. Sometimes, NBA2K series.

Posted 8/11/2014
I love playing mobas, league of legends is my favorite at the moment but I am not that good at it.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;