Posted 9/02/2013
Uh... every word I think of is very kiddy. lol Sparkle, shimmer, shinny... Why is every word I think is fun is starting with a S?

You could even try something as simple as Ramen Bowl.

Some ramen related words:
Surumi (fish paste used to make naruto)
Kamaboko 
Narutomaki (Naruto/type of surumi)

Which the spiral patties are designed based on the whirlpools in the city of Naruto.

News related words:
Herald
Upstyle 

Was thinking of trying to come up with a name with the world Herald but wasn't successful.

Oooh, interesting. But herald sounds way too... mature, if you know what I mean. Like, "New York Times" or "Toronto Star".

I found more news related words: takeaway, and data. 
  • The Something Takeaway
I'm so tired of thinking.

Times like this I wonder why I'm such a picky person....

Posted 9/02/2013
Other names I have come up with:
  • Spirals of Narutomaki or Spirals of Complex
  • Ramen Check In
  • Upstyle Ramen
  • The Complex Ramen
  • Musings of Uzumaki or Musings of Narutomaki
  • Delightfully Ramen
  • Cozy Kunai
  • Hands on Ramen

Posted 9/02/2013
Other names I have come up with:
  • Spirals of Narutomaki or Spirals of Complex
  • Ramen Check In
  • Upstyle Ramen
  • The Complex Ramen
  • Musings of Uzumaki or Musings of Narutomaki
  • Delightfully Ramen
  • Cozy Kunai
  • Hands on Ramen
 Ramen, ramen....

RAMEN MONDAY

?

Posted 9/02/2013
Ramen Lollipop!

Posted 9/02/2013
Ramen Lollipop!
 Hmm I feel that sounds a bit to sweet for your Blogs.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/02/2013
Ramen Lollipop!
 Hmm I feel that sounds a bit to sweet for your Blogs.

By... "TheAwsome"

Oh...but it's cuuute 

. Well, it's not the best one anyway.

Also, I think it's okay if my blog name doesn't fully embody the essence of my blog, because a lot of unique company/blog/site names don't really say exactly what it's about. Like that record company Fueled By Ramen, or even Crunchyroll, or Silver Snail, Tiffany & Co., etc.
... But then of course there's titles like Chapters, Twitter, Facebook, etc. which totally embody their essence.

Posted 9/03/2013
True, you really don't need to have name that actually represents what your blog means but it is nice sometimes to think things deeply about their meaning. Anyway, at the end of day it is your decision and not ours about what your blog name will be. Go ahead and give your blog cute names if you really want to. By the way, here are some cute blog names:
  • Shimmering Candies
  • Lollipop Media
  • Peach Press
  • Cutie Sugar Candies
  • Kunai Candies & Lollipops
  • Adorable Thoughts
  • Twinkle little ramen
  • Precious Uzumaki
  • Charming Writing
  • Pleasant Musings
  • Candies & Sugar
  • Delightfully Charming Lollipops 

Posted 9/03/2013
True, you really don't need to have name that actually represents what your blog means but it is nice sometimes to think things deeply about their meaning. Anyway, at the end of day it is your decision and not ours about what your blog name will be. Go ahead and give your blog cute names if you really want to. By the way, here are some cute blog names:
  • Shimmering Candies
  • Lollipop Media
  • Peach Press
  • Cutie Sugar Candies
  • Kunai Candies & Lollipops
  • Adorable Thoughts
  • Twinkle little ramen
  • Precious Uzumaki
  • Charming Writing
  • Pleasant Musings
  • Candies & Sugar
  • Delightfully Charming Lollipops 
 I like Peach Press a lot. I like Lollipop Media a lot too, but not for my blog.
But the peach wouldn't represent anything when I think about it, unlike candy.
But um, I think now I'm going more towards something that'll convey the peace (even possibly using the Jap. translation "raku", or shuriken translation "throwing stars"). You know, something poetic, or ethereal type of thing. So even though I like the idea of a cute title, I'm reconsidering now.
Sorry guys, I know I'm a complicated person. But thanks for helping me on this journey to finding a name. =] 
So what do guys think of Ramen Monday?

Posted 9/04/2013
How about:
  • Ramen, Shuriken, & the Complex Project <--My personal fav lol
  • Data Overload Jutsu (or Shuriken Data Overload)
  • Complex Statement Jutsu (statement since it's a blog where you state facts/opinions, and jutsu as the naruto reference)
  • Complex State Jutsu
  • Weekly Complex State
  • Complex State

Posted 9/04/2013
Uh... every word I think of is very kiddy. lol Sparkle, shimmer, shinny... Why is every word I think is fun is starting with a S?

Kamaboko 

Which the spiral patties are designed based on the whirlpools in the city of Naruto.

News related words:
Herald
Upstyle 

Was thinking of trying to come up with a name with the world Herald but wasn't successful.
 Oooh, interesting. But herald sounds way too... mature, if you know what I mean. Like, "New York Times" or "Toronto Star".

• The Something Takeaway

Lol I'm picky too so I feel your pain.

Ooooh Ramen Takeaway would be cool too...bit of a play on words

Edit: Even better...Weekly Ramen Takeaway

Posted 9/04/2013

Kamaboko 

News related words:
Herald
Upstyle 

• The Something Takeaway

Oh I like that I'm taking all your ramen weekly for it is the best!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/04/2013

How about:
  • Ramen, Shuriken, & the Complex Project <--My personal fav lol
  • Data Overload Jutsu (or Shuriken Data Overload)
  • Complex Statement Jutsu (statement since it's a blog where you state facts/opinions, and jutsu as the naruto reference)
  • Complex State Jutsu
  • Weekly Complex State
  • Complex State

Kamaboko 

News related words:
Herald
Upstyle 

• The Something Takeaway

Ramen Takeway sounds great! I'm adding it to the list. Also, I like ramen, shuriken & complex project but it's very long. If it's shortened to Ramen & Shuriken Complex it could work. I think I'll start the voting process tomorrow.

Posted 9/04/2013
or maybe instead of a name you could use an acronym that is a common name such as ramen or lollipop.

Posted 9/04/2013
or maybe instead of a name you could use an acronym that is a common name such as ramen or lollipop.
 That would be great! I'm totally burned out of creativity though, haha. I am so tired of dragging this on, and I am happy with some of the suggestions you all gave me, so I want to start the voting process finally!

Posted 9/04/2013
Hi,

Thank you all so much for helping me brainstorm. I was very reluctant to do this thread, but I'm glad I did. I have picked the ones I think are best. I couldn't figure out how to edit my first post with a poll too well, so if you could just write which one you like that would be great. You could choose up to 2.

Thanks again!

• Uzumaki Press
  • Candy Shuriken
  • Ramen Monday
  • Ramen Takeaway

Posted 9/04/2013
I myself like Ramen Takeaway it sounds very warm and inviting. Sounds like a place where you can relax and enjoy some good reading, I would choose Ramen Monday but "Takeaway" makes it feel like after I'm done reading I'll take a little something with me from what I learned.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/04/2013
I like Candy Shuriken since it's a lot more fun sounding. Ramen Takeway is also really good but I think Shuriken references Naruto more.

Posted 9/05/2013
Holy, crap. Ramen Monday! That's an epic name! That sounds like a blog that is in all about anything Japan related, or asia, as well as a direct tribute to Naruto! It's wonderful sounding, and immediately makes me think positive thoughts when I hear it out loud. Especially taking something so universally loved as Ramen and attaching it to something so universally hated as Monday. It gives it a very humble, relaxed sound.

Like Tea Tuesdays.

Or Wednesday Brunch.

Food for thought. That sort of theme.

A Japanophile theme but also emphasizing that it is something more serious than a simple hobby to you. It honestly sounds like a professional blog name. I love it.

But I dunno, it's just me. But that name's fantastic, Com-Chan!

Posted 9/05/2013
Thank ya Kenji-chaaaan.

Posted 9/05/2013
I agree with Kenji, Ramen on monday. However, Ramen Takeway sounds interesting but I would change it to Ramen Takeout. I'm not sure if that sounds right though. 

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;