Posted 8/26/2013
I'm so amazed and in total AWE of this current Female Titan arc! Who else is in love with these last four episodes?

Perhaps it's because it's been a month since I've watched SNK, but isn't this so intriguing? Perhaps the only thing I think might be a hole in the plot, is how Captain Erwin knew about her, and hence was able to lay a trap. My guess is he somehow encountered her or saw her from afar because anyone who tried to relay a message about this titan got killed. Also, it's great that Armin, Erwin & Levi concluded on their own that someone was inside the titan, from their experience with Eren, but this just makes me think that the Colossal titan and Armored titan are also manipulated by humans, because they also exceed in intelligence and strength. Maybe it will be the case after they find out who the spy is. How did Erwin even think it was possible for the titans to have a human spy? Another thing that should be explained.

Regardless this anime is still perfect.

What do you guys think?

Posted 8/26/2013
Let's not forget about Eren's father. He's still missing, and I'm sure he's alive outside the walls.

Posted 8/27/2013
She could be almost anyone considering they could have sneaked into the borders during the prior attack. I'm still wondering if Eren's father has sometime behind it. The thing that gets me most confused is why humans would be teaming up with titans to take over the walls.

Can't think of any advantages of attacking an isolated society that doesn't leave their borders. Unless the only reason they have been attacking this whole time was to hunt down Eren. But even so Eren has been in the middle of battles and the Titan don't swarm him, which makes me think there is something even more important in the walls and Eren is just an obstacle in the way.

Posted 8/27/2013
I am also thinking Eren's father could have something behind it. 

I also agree that it's puzzling that a human would even think of teaming up with titans to kill humanity because they don't get anything in return, unless they want to be a titan themselves...? If there is something that's being hidden inside the walls, it would be a total shock, and in my opinion not in a good way, at this point because there hasn't been any build up that may lead to this. It's still possible that they want Eren though, because remember how the female titan was hunting him down? She only wants him. But other titans aren't as smart as her and colossal & armored titan, so it's possible they wouldn't comprehend if they were ever given orders, if that's even possible. Don't you think it's odd that she killed anyone who tried to get in her way except for Armin, and anyone who was with him? Do you think it's strange they have the same hair cut, hair color and eye color? Maybe Armin is related to that spy. After all, we have no clue about his parents, or I just can't remember what he said happened to them before his uncle (or grandpa? lol) came into the picture.

Posted 8/31/2013
Episode 21 was just insane. 

Toggle Spoiler
Reminded me of two berserk Evangelions beating the crap out of each other.

Posted 9/02/2013
Episode 21 was incredibly brilliant! Every time I think it can't get any better, it does.

I'm so excited for the next episode. I think I might just go at least two weeks without watching SNK because I want to watch more than one episode at a time. I'm so curious to know how it'll end, because it's episode 21, and although they're taking advantage of their time, it may be possible that this series will drag onto a second season.  Or rather third season.

Posted 9/02/2013
Wow, I think I figured out who the female titan is.

Toggle Spoiler
It's that cold-hearted girl Annie. They have the same look on their faces. The eyes say it all, I think. And Annie is strong too. Besides, like I mentioned before, she didn't hurt Armin. Why? Because they're friends. She didn't hurt Mikasa either. And she was there when they all witnessed Eren in his first transformation.

Posted 9/02/2013
His father has to be involved in this humans-turning-into-titans business. There has to be a link. We need to see him again, or that'll be a fail on the part of the mangaka. 

I just finished the episode like over 15 mins ago and its still got me thinking!

EDIT: Ok, I have an idea about the armored titan and who it may be. I have to share.

Toggle Spoiler
I think It's Reiner. They have the same hair. I know they were children when armored titan arrived that one time, but perhaps Reiner was able to control his power already by then. You know, because there is a secret to mastering the power, and Eren hasn't figured it out yet, of course, which is the whole point of the expedition. I know he acted like it was a big surprise to see female titan when she attacked him, Armin and that other guy, but he could have just played pretend of course. They're spies, they have to. Think about why Eren's father kept making trips outside those walls before the attack. Perhaps to train them, as he was attempting to train Eren. 

Posted 10/18/2013
Toggle Spoiler
My question is this. It's obvious that all titans were human and people appear to still be able to transform. o the question is what do you need to be a titan? I remember that flashback Eren had where his father appeared to be injecting him with something. I think it was more than a knock-out-shot. Also if Eren's father was against humanity why would he empower his son then disappear I'm sure he knew he would be put in military training and fight against the titans.

Also as indicated by the female titan or Annie that the titan's body needs mastering. Who trained her and when? Maybe when she ran in military school she was training for other things? Also if humans using titan bodies wanted something from within the city why not attack it directly they had more than enough strength to surprise attack humanity.

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;