Posted 10/25/2013
Either a salesman who sell video games or a master chef
 Not sure if Master Chef or Master Chief?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 10/25/2013
Not sure how the Iron Golem Chef feels about this. http://youtu.be/AIVLbZCT3Rk

Posted 10/25/2013
I wanted to be a DJ, or maybe a musician which is by far a wild dream 'coz I don't play any kind of instruments. I'm planning to attend teaching lessons after my graduation. 

Posted 10/27/2013
I attended one free DJ lesson at my nearest library and it was tons of fun! You don't need to know any instrument to spin a record. =] And I think it would be an interesting, cool lifestyle to be a DJ. Especially if you're really good at what you do and you end up being famous!

Posted 10/28/2013
Yeah, just like Swedish House Mafia, but in solo :3

Posted 10/29/2013
A Swedish mafia? Some how I think they'd have the most laid back mafia in town.

Posted 10/30/2013
My dream is to be a fashion designer or to be a author.

Posted 10/30/2013
 Being an author has to be a great job. You get to work from home and get to be your own boss. At least until you get a publisher. lol

Posted 10/30/2013
 Being an author has to be a great job. You get to work from home and get to be your own boss. At least until you get a publisher. lol
 I don't necessary believe you always work at home though, like meeting with your editor sometimes to make sure that the story is going a right way. I do hear from some authors that in order to make ends meet, they would sometimes pick up jobs such as writing some articles in magazines, blogs, and newspapers. 

Posted 11/30/2013
I don't actually know what I want to do anymore. I mean, I know what I want to do, but how I want to manifest it is what I don't know. I could go plenty of ways! Or combine two ways with one. Like, right now I'm having a lot of fun being an artist and doing art projects that relate to or are publications, like making prints, and zines & all, but if I want to be an editor for comics, from what I've gathered, I firstly have to either write or draw comics. I like writing stories once I get into it, but I've never done anything that is comic-book worthy, nor do I even feel like going that route. Plus, I think I may have to abandon the whole art thing due to time constraints, I don't know.

I also don't like the idea of building my way up to something, which I'll have to work double or triple as hard because it's a boys' club, and then managing something that I didn't start but that also doesn't do anything too special/revolutionary/humanitarian. I like the idea of starting my own thing, and having a collective of similar-yet-different-and-bold voices. Do you know what I mean? I'd be much happier being an editor for something that I started. If I do my own thing, I'd want to keep the art alive. I'm not too sure how to even explain what I mean when I say art, but I don't just want to write articles, I like making prints and creative publications. I want to make artist books and all that.

But I would very much like the experience of being an editor for some type of publication, online or in print. I want the experience of working for someone, in this position or in a similar position.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;