Posted 1/06/2014
I think once the subscriptions will serve their purpose, members should have a tab for feeds. You know, it'll work like rss? It could be divided into weeks.

Also, I am not sure if this was mentioned, but can we have a 'draft' option for both blogs and private messages?

Also, can you tell us what you're working on right now?

Posted 1/06/2014
After working with tumblr a bit I decided that drafts wouldn't be a bad idea as well as an option to schedule release times for posts. So you can write 2 blogs and set one of them for next week at a set time if you're expecting to be away. As for private messages? There is nothing planned.

As for now I'm working on amazon ads which I just manage to start making progress into since I'm starting to get a bit of free time. 

Posted 1/08/2014
Being that I'm a creep of angelic proportions, I would most certainly love to have an area on the main page or wherever else suitable where us members can see who is online at the same time we are. 

Posted 1/08/2014
Being that I'm a creep of angelic proportions, I would most certainly love to have an area on the main page or wherever else suitable where us members can see who is online at the same time we are. 

This is planned with the friends list feature. :) Along with an invisibility option. Still debating on instant messaging etc at this time since it requires a lot of server calls.

Posted 1/10/2014

Agreed! ^__^

Posted 1/26/2014
This may be cruel BUT I think you start deleting other members here. Most candidates for that should be the ones whose not online here at OE for at least 3 to 6 months. Well,I think it's reasonable.
For ones group to be successful,being strict once in a while is a main standard. (That's what the PERSON beside me thought) 

Posted 1/26/2014
This may be cruel BUT I think you start deleting other members here. Most candidates for that should be the ones whose not online here at OE for at least 3 to 6 months. Well,I think it's reasonable.
For ones group to be successful,being strict once in a while is a main standard. (That's what the PERSON beside me thought) 

Being strict doesn't mean we should delete users. We should really only delete users from the website database if it is getting too full; however, I suspect that to not be the case. Plus, there is no reason to delete users. If we really wanted to increase more interactions on the website that would mean more posting on the blogs, forum interactions, and new niche things to come from the website. 

Although, I will agree that we might have to delete certain users but I also remember hearing from other people that certain people on the website go through cycles to visit and interact with the website. If this was a website for a particular video game clan  it would make more sense though to kick people but its not...

Anyway, expect some great things from me and theawosome about things doing things that involve things that may or may not contain things stuff. 

Posted 1/26/2014
There are plans to delete users who never verified their accounts. But since there are no issues with usernames being taken I'm just leaving them alone for now. Most of those bogus accounts are spam bots anyway which use incoherent names which no one will ever want to use.

When I give stats on the number of users it's based on validated users only. Anyway, gotta go see my dad about something. Weeee.... 

Posted 1/27/2014

Being strict doesn't mean we should delete users. We should really only delete users from the website database if it is getting too full; however, I suspect that to not be the case. Plus, there is no reason to delete users. If we really wanted to increase more interactions on the website that would mean more posting on the blogs, forum interactions, and new niche things to come from the website. 

Although, I will agree that we might have to delete certain users but I also remember hearing from other people that certain people on the website go through cycles to visit and interact with the website. If this was a website for a particular video game clan  it would make more sense though to kick people but its not...

Anyway, expect some great things from me and theawosome about things doing things that involve things that may or may not contain things stuff. 
 But is the activity here not enough For the new comers? I mean,if you're new,exploring this site is so much fun and you'll find things that you'll surely enjoy. The problem is,THEY NEVER EVEN TRIED to do things around here. Admin's should consider things.

Well,never mind. 

As long as I have said what I'm thinking,that's fine with me. ^_^
I've just said this 'coz..you know..when I'm checking the anime's,the overall ratings was like 2..13..15..and so on..I haven't spotted any anime that reached 20+ for an overall rating. I'm just concern. Please don't be upset in what I've had said. 

Posted 1/28/2014

But is the activity here not enough For the new comers? I mean,if you're new,exploring this site is so much fun and you'll find things that you'll surely enjoy. The problem is,THEY NEVER EVEN TRIED to do things around here. Admin's should consider things.

Well,never mind. 

As long as I have said what I'm thinking,that's fine with me. ^_^
I've just said this 'coz..you know..when I'm checking the anime's,the overall ratings was like 2..13..15..and so on..I haven't spotted any anime that reached 20+ for an overall rating. I'm just concern. Please don't be upset in what I've had said. 

Even if certain members of this site are not around proactively they still serve a purpose. One being they give the impression that this site as attracted X amount of people and is growing which helps us connect to other sites for promotion. Webmaster had advertisements on the popular website Crunchyroll where I found Otauelite. So in a way those nonactive users got me here. Also there is nothing wrong with expressing an opinion or in this case your suggestion with proper back-up.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 1/28/2014
I'm anything but upset. lol I've been debating on what to do about the large number of inactive users for a while. I've just decided to let them be for now.

And I've been trying things to get new users more active such as the achievement system, welcome PM, and redirecting users to a welcome thread. When you join you're also asked to post a welcome message. At this point I think working on blogs will be one of the best ways to get users active.

I just need to get the time to do it. :(

Posted 1/31/2014
Could we celebrate pie day so I can have an excuse to be fat for once? :3

Posted 2/01/2014
Uh, sure? lol idk how the heck we'll do that though. And I'm dieting so no pie for me. :(
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;