Posted 5/12/2013
Nothing happens when I click on the blog pages!

Try to do a hard refresh of the page by either pressing refresh 2 or 3 times or by clearing your browser cache. JavaScript updates sometimes take a while to register.

Posted 5/25/2013
Is this a bug?

Posted 5/25/2013
Not a blog, just poor grammar. >_>

Posted 5/25/2013
Fixed it along with fixing the date code to now say "1 hour" instead of "1 hours." I'm in the process of phasing out the old date code so you'll still see it across some parts of the site.

Posted 6/06/2013
not sure where to put this exactly. when i make a plan to watch list sometimes it doesnt get added to the list and just says remove listing. not sure if this is already know or if its just my. i am too tried to think clearly. kind of annoying having to go back through my history list to pick out wich anime to add to the my list.

Posted 6/06/2013
not sure where to put this exactly. when i make a plan to watch list sometimes it doesnt get added to the list and just says remove listing. not sure if this is already know or if its just my. i am too tried to think clearly. kind of annoying having to go back through my history list to pick out wich anime to add to the my list.
 Still looking into this one.

Posted 6/07/2013
Umm I noticed today that in "User Activity" it keeps saying that Eros comment was just now posted. This is incorrect since I posted a comment on the Anime in response to Eros and it poped up behind it.

By... 'TheAwsome'

Posted 6/07/2013
Umm I noticed today that in "User Activity" it keeps saying that Eros comment was just now posted. This is incorrect since I posted a comment on the Anime in response to Eros and it poped up behind it.

By... 'TheAwsome'

Had to manually fix the date on her post. This error is caused only on pages that use the old comment system. (The anime page and video page). I'll have to keep an eye on it but I believe it only happens when a comment is posted at midnight EST.

Posted 6/07/2013

By... 'TheAwsome'

Had to manually fix the date on her post. This error is caused only on pages that use the old comment system. (The anime page and video page). I'll have to keep an eye on it but I believe it only happens when a comment is posted at midnight EST.
 Oh that's pretty cool well ok thank you.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 6/08/2013
Decided to take out the (April 2013) and make this a generic bug squashing thread.

Posted 6/08/2013
The blog tags are multiplying again.

Posted 6/08/2013
The blog tags are multiplying again.
 But you get one for every view you get. 

Oh well, it's fixed now.

Posted 6/29/2013
Okay you know how there is a random Anime shown every time you refresh the main page right. Well if you fully scroll down on that Anime lets say Gantz description then hover over another Anime's name their description is gone or cut off.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 6/29/2013
Okay you know how there is a random Anime shown every time you refresh the main page right. Well if you fully scroll down on that Anime lets say Gantz description then hover over another Anime's name their description is gone or cut off.

By... "TheAwsome"

Fixed! You may need to refresh your browser a few times or clear your browser cache for the changes to take effect.

Posted 7/12/2013
Okay another problem found. I just rated paranoia agent and commented on it. But on the "activity" list it says I commented 12 hours ago. Something wrong with the time?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
I'm sure this has been addressed in the past, but when I try to rate an anime, the stars don't show up. It might show up later, but just in case I thought I'd mention it before I forget.

Posted 8/06/2013
I'm sure this has been addressed in the past, but when I try to rate an anime, the stars don't show up. It might show up later, but just in case I thought I'd mention it before I forget.
 I've had a similar issue but only on tablet. I have to click the same star rating multiple times in order to get it to finally register. Though that actually, for me, could just be the tablet's function.

Posted 8/06/2013
 I've had a similar issue but only on tablet. I have to click the same star rating multiple times in order to get it to finally register. Though that actually, for me, could just be the tablet's function.
 I was having the same issue, so I logged in and did the rating on my laptop. It worked but when I go to my anime lasts, it shows one show highlighted with stars and the rest are blank. When I go the anime link though, it shows starter ratings are indeed registered.

Posted 8/06/2013
It could be due to server latency. I believe it doesn't show until the server updates the database which can take a second or two. I'm going to be reworking the anime pages this week or next with a complete overhaul of the rating system. It should be a lot easier to use.

Posted 8/06/2013
It could be due to server latency. I believe it doesn't show until the server updates the database which can take a second or two. I'm going to be reworking the anime pages this week or next with a complete overhaul of the rating system. It should be a lot easier to use.
 I rated them last night around 1am or so and they still haven't shown. Glad to see you're on top of things!
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;