Posted 4/20/2013
I made this post to give a shout out to this awsome program. Ever since Miku was made there have been 10 new Vocaloid singers. I make Rin and Len count as one person due to the fact that they commonly sing in duets. Now I will spare you the details on it's creation. Here's a list of the Vocaliods since Miku.

Miku- Responsible for what Vocaloid is today. Item: Spring Onion

Rin and Len- Sing in duets as their voices complement one another. Item: Ren- Roadroller+Mikan, Len: Roadroller+ Banana

Gakupo  Item: Eggplant

Luka- Wants to spread her Music to the world.  Item: Frozen Tuna

Gumi   Item: Carrot

Sonika     Item: None

Miki- Has a high and low pitch voice.  Item: Cherry

Lily- Mature voice helps in some songs.  Item: None

Yuki- Made with intention of singing children songs.  Item: Apple

Iroha- Very flexible voice.  Item: Undecided

By... "TheAwsome"

Be sure to listen to the music let it eat it up. And let go of your imagination!

Posted 4/20/2013
The spring onions will alway be one of my favorites. And I'll listen to some vocaloid from time to time. I find it amusing when people complain about how it takes work away from talented artists. If only they knew how many hours are spend developing those songs in code.

Posted 4/20/2013
The spring onions will alway be one of my favorites. And I'll listen to some vocaloid from time to time. I find it amusing when people complain about how it takes work away from talented artists. If only they knew how many hours are spend developing those songs in code.

Awsome I thought I was one of the few who listen to it. I rarely do my self but I enjoy it when I do.

Also what's is with the picture?

Is that your angry that people who don't respect talented editors and song coders?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 4/20/2013
Spring onion alien from gantz. lol

Posted 4/20/2013
Opps I have not seen that Anime yet but I put it in "plan to watch".
I love the description of that Anime it was enticing.... Anyways back to Vocaloid Discussion!

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;