Posted 4/19/2013
I'm going to making a bunch of small updates that just don't fit anywhere else over the next few days. So instead of making a bunch of small posts I'll just combine everything under one and update it as needed.

First round of updates:
  • Updated message page to allow for recipient query string. (/users/messages?r=username)
  • Message button added to forums.
  • Message button added to profiles.
  • Blog link will only show if it is your own blog or you have blog posts.
Again, just a few minor updates! Be sure to let me know what other tweaks you want to see!
~Webmaster

Posted 4/21/2013
Small fix this time.
  • Fixed an issue with parsing titles on the search suggestions at the top of the page. 

Posted 4/23/2013
Another tiny fix:
  • You can now press enter on the "remember me" checkbox to login.

Posted 4/23/2013
This time a blog bug:
  • Fixed a bug causing comments to not be counted correctly.

Posted 5/10/2013
Fixed another blog bug:
  • Tag names no longer repeat.

Posted 5/25/2013
Made a change to blog comments:
  • The max blog comments length has been increased from 140 to 240 characters.
Update: Is now 500. See update below.

Posted 5/25/2013
Date format change:
  • Changed the date code to show "1 hour" instead of "1 hours" etc.
Note: Because I'm in the process of updating the date code across the site this will only show in parts of the site which use the most recent code.

Posted 5/27/2013
Inquisitive has been added to character personality traits.

Posted 5/30/2013
Default message for users has been updated to prevent my inbox from being flooded with sent messages.

Posted 6/15/2013
Fixed blog stats so that the chart now shows in the correct date order.

Posted 6/15/2013
Blog comment length has been revised again from 240 to 500 characters. After 240 characters you will receive warning text asking you to revise the length of your comment. This is only a friendly reminder and will not require any additional action by the user.

Posted 6/16/2013
The remember me function should now be functioning again on the site with no problems.

Posted 6/29/2013
Fixed a bug when changing your date of birth in account settings.

Posted 7/01/2013
Updated the code for registration on the mobile site to include missing information required for the next update. As a minor note, the mobile site is no longer supported and will be phased out as part of the next android update.

Posted 7/03/2013
RE: RE: RE: RE: No more.

The RE: and FW: tags on messages will no longer keep appending to each other. N
ote that this only applies to future replies. Existing messages with multiple prefixes will continue to show them as is.

Posted 7/05/2013
Had another small admin update last night. Admins now have access to a new tool that allows them to better manage images on the character database.

Posted 7/12/2013
Fixed an image issue on the user lists page not showing the correct user avatar.

Posted 7/13/2013
Show names on the recent episodes list are now cropped after 50 characters for formatting reasons.

Posted 7/17/2013
Fixed a formatting issue with the login menu for IE.

Posted 8/04/2013
Fixed a bug on the home page caused when topics get too long. This was due to an optimization in place to help speed up the load time of the home page. It has been removed for now.

Posted 8/05/2013
Hidden achievements will now appear in you achievement list.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;