Posted 9/02/2013
I used to be really big on Final Fantasy but lost interest after 10 since by that point I had given up on console games. As for the latest one, I'm not big on the game play. I've played a few mmorpgs in the past and always lost interest after level 20 or so because the combat was so floaty. 

Only reason I've been keeping up with ESO is because the developers have been working to make it more of a TES game than a MMORPG. We'll have to wait to see if they succeed. But so far the feedback is very positive.

Posted 9/05/2013

Update to the currently being played.

Madden 25
Borderlands 2
Hammerwatch
Infestation: Survivor Story

Posted 9/06/2013

Madden 25
Borderlands 2
Hammerwatch

How is Infestation: survivor story? I was tempted to buy but then I stopped myself.

Posted 9/12/2013

Madden 25
Borderlands 2
Hammerwatch

How is Infestation: survivor story? I was tempted to buy but then I stopped myself.
 Save yourself the money, lol. Limited content, completely pay to win, lose all objects when you die then you must wait an hour or pay a fee, limited access to servers unless you want to pay a monthly script, and it's full of gankers. It's pretty much a shoot first, ask questions later. If you have some friends who play regularly it can be fun, but you will be killing other players on a regular basis to survive. I purchased it on a whim because I love DayZ and can't wait for a standalone. You'll prolly have fun the first couple days, but it's not even worth 14.99, in my opinion, since it has so much pay to win content. 

Also, it's a very lonely game.

If it drops to $9.99 or less I would say pull the trigger if you're into that sort of open world, survival game.

Posted 9/12/2013

Madden 25
Borderlands 2
Hammerwatch

Save yourself the money, lol. Limited content, completely pay to win, lose all objects when you die then you must wait an hour or pay a fee, limited access to servers unless you want to pay a monthly script, and it's full of gankers. It's pretty much a shoot first, ask questions later. If you have some friends who play regularly it can be fun, but you will be killing other players on a regular basis to survive. I purchased it on a whim because I love DayZ and can't wait for a standalone. You'll prolly have fun the first couple days, but it's not even worth 14.99, in my opinion, since it has so much pay to win content. 

Also, it's a very lonely game.

If it drops to $9.99 or less I would say pull the trigger if you're into that sort of open world, survival game.
Maybe I will buy it eventually if it reaches that low. I'm currently buying Disgaea D2, The guided fate paradox, aquapazza, final fnatasy x|x 2 HD, armored core verdict day (PS3), grand theft auto V (PS3), Watch dogs (PS3?), and battlefied 4 (PC). I'm not sure if I will have any more money after spend that crazy amount cause I have addiction problems along with pokemon x and y when it comes out. 

Posted 9/12/2013
Just remember when they say to catch them all they don't mean one of each species! Why stop there? Catch every pokemon you see! At the end you'll have an army of pokemon and you can take over the world.

Something about a massive war lead by pokemon trainers is somewhat appealing. They really need to do a cyberpunk version of pokemon. lol

Posted 9/12/2013
Just remember when they say to catch them all they don't mean one of each species! Why stop there? Catch every pokemon you see! At the end you'll have an army of pokemon and you can take over the world.

Something about a massive war lead by pokemon trainers is somewhat appealing. They really need to do a cyberpunk version of pokemon. lol
 Jeez. Cyberpunk, is that going to be the new answer for everything? 

"Oh man, I got this wicked hemorrhoid."

"Oh, man. Only if they made a cyberpunk version of that!"

"... Wait, what?"

"What?"

Posted 9/12/2013
I feel your pain, Ebel.

I got... GTA V to cop, BF4 on PC, Watch Dogs on PC and either a PS4 or a new graphics card.

That's just way too much money to spend in such a short period of time :<

Posted 9/12/2013

Well if my PC box could handle it I would. But catching wild Pokemon is so ineffective to make an army. An army is only worth the quality of it's men. You will need to breed some pokemon of higher quality to get the best possible results. On attack plan is what I call the "Flood". Get some digging pokemon, like digtrio and burrow under the enemy base to cause it to sink into the ground. Next since there is now a grand hole use water Pokemon to make it rain causing landslides and massive flooding. Last is use a toxic Pokemon to make the water deadly.

Also in Pokemon Leafgreen/Firered we hear the electric pokemon gym leader talk of a war he experienced.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/12/2013
Wasn't the gym leader in blue/red also a military nut? Guess it's a tradition to have the electric gym leader be a war warmonger in a way. Never played much after the 1st two generations.

Posted 9/12/2013
Wasn't the gym leader in blue/red also a military nut? Guess it's a tradition to have the electric gym leader be a war warmonger in a way. Never played much after the 1st two generations.
 Yes I think that's right. After red/green most of the electric gym leaders were not warmongers. We had one old guy and a depressed guy for gym leader in the electric side of things. Also there was one gym leader who I swear was a sadist, while moving through her obstacle course you get thrown into solid walls you even hear the *BAM* sound.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/12/2013
 Yes I think that's right. After red/green most of the electric gym leaders were not warmongers. We had one old guy and a depressed guy for gym leader in the electric side of things. Also there was one gym leader who I swear was a sadist, while moving through her obstacle course you get thrown into solid walls you even hear the *BAM* sound.

By... "TheAwsome"

Well you have to be a sadist if you really want to catch them all. HAhahaha! Or like me you could just have way too much free time. I hope one day someone out there will make a mature Pokemon where the fights are actual gambles.

Posted 9/14/2013
So I beat Rogue Legacy. There's a + mode where everything is super strong, but I'm probably moving on...

Thinking of playing morrowind and oblivion. The anthology is 80 bucks with all TES games. But you can just get the two for 45 on stream with all the DLC. Doubt all the extras in the anthology are worth it.

Posted 9/15/2013
Downloaded and played a little of Elder Scrolls Arena. For a 1994 DOS game it's really not too bad. It's just that the worlds are so massive with absolutely nothing for miles and miles. I got tired of walking in one direction for 15 min.

Posted 9/15/2013
Omg...DOS...that's a term I haven't heard in yeeaarrrssss

Posted 9/15/2013
Found out the entire game is procedure generated and you just walk around crawling dungeons. So after doing 2 dungeons I got the jest of the game.

Posted 10/19/2013
currently playing Tekken Tag tournament 2, blazblue continuum shift, fable 3, and final fantasy 13 2

Posted 10/19/2013
I, myself, am trying to complete Disgaea D2 by the end of the week while playing FFXIV: A realm reborn.

Posted 10/21/2013
I'm an avid player of Fallout 3 and New Vegas yes there both old but I just love replaying there endless fun. 

I love both games, sometimes the bugs do get in the way of full enjoment.

Ready for our next 6am run of Terraria? 

I love Terraria but I don't play much anymore.

Trying out Rogue Legacy atm. I find it funny how I'm enjoying smaller indie type games more than bigger titles lately.
I have been getting back into the rougelike genre myself. If you like Rouge Legacy check out Delver, Legend of Grimrock, and the Castlevania series.

As for me, I am into competitive gaming in my free time. I usually Counter Strike (all of them mainly Global Offensive at the moment) and DOTA 2. Occasionally I go back to the first DOTA and some friends and I will play a few games of Team Fortress 2 and Team Fortress Classic.
If anybody is interested in playing DOTA 2, I have made a nice guild with good players that can help you out.

Posted 10/23/2013
Tekken tag tournement 2, Hatsune miku project diva f and tales of xillia
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;