Posted 8/23/2013
I'm sure you have 5 minutes to spare to think about & share your opinion about this quote:

http://www.otakuelite.com/users/blog/post/?p=25

Tehe.

Posted 8/30/2013
I was trying to look at theawesome's blog but I googled theawesome instead of looking it up on otakuelite.

Posted 8/30/2013
You can also try http://www.otakuelite.com/search/site/. Same thing but only for this site.

Now off to work. At least it's a 3 day weekend.

Posted 8/30/2013
I was trying to look at theawesome's blog but I googled theawesome instead of looking it up on otakuelite.
 Oh my Blog why thank you for looking. I'm still a novice in the art of Blogging. Here
http://www.otakuelite.com/users/blog/?u=4712

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/30/2013
 Oh my Blog why thank you for looking. I'm still a novice in the art of Blogging. Here
http://www.otakuelite.com/users/blog/?u=4712

By... "TheAwsome"

I sort of forgot since I was instinctively typing your username out on google. Then I realize as I was typing that it was just a silly mistake on my part. For some reason I thought you had a website because I have been reading your blog entries too often. :P

Posted 12/20/2013
Right now? I am reading a manga... And at the same time,wishing you would grant my request. XD (i'm so persistent today. :D)

Posted 12/20/2013
I'm waking up and attempting to get to work early. Such a boring person I am.

Posted 12/20/2013
I'm waking up and attempting to get to work early. Such a boring person I am.

I'm waking up and I feel it in my bones enough to make my system blow! Welcome to the new age, to the new age!

Posted 12/21/2013
I'm trying to get more work done on my series overviews, but the holidays make me lazy. 

Posted 12/21/2013
Just checking this site again. 

I'm sleepy and my head hurts! But I can't rest yet. No one's at home. I really can't sleep when no one is around. :3

Posted 12/21/2013

I'm sleepy and my head hurts! But I can't rest yet. No one's at home. I really can't sleep when no one is around. :3
 Yes I was wondering why another sleepy head was around here. Well hello fellow night bird! I'm on Starbound myself.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 12/21/2013

Yes I was wondering why another sleepy head was around here. Well hello fellow night bird! I'm on Starbound myself.

By... "TheAwsome"

Hi!
Another sleepy head,huh?

Are you sleepy,too?

Posted 12/21/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Hi!
Another sleepy head,huh?

Are you sleepy,too?
 Most definitely! I ma very tired.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 12/21/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Hi!
Another sleepy head,huh?

Are you sleepy,too?
 Most definitely! I ma very tired.

By... "TheAwsome"

Then you should rest. Good night. 

Posted 12/21/2013
Time checked: 8:01 pm  #PhilippinesTime
BORED  again ! :3

Posted 12/23/2013
I'm watching home alone and it's on commercial. I'm bored 

Posted 12/23/2013

Then clean your house for a change. :)

Posted 12/23/2013

Then clean your house for a change. :)
 My room is awesome the way it is! My figurines standing proudly atop the shelves. 

Posted 12/23/2013

Not even a dirt touches them? 

anyway,what figurines are you collecting ?

Posted 12/27/2013
It looks like everyone is busy as usual. :3
BORED

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;