Posted 5/24/2013
CelticMaster~
"You know, those strange little thoughts that pop out of lord knows where? I want to see yours, a thread on random for things you want to say on other threads but they don't fit in."

My random thought, I wonder if when you dream of someone you know, they have the same dream sometimes, but since we never talk about it, we never know.

Posted 5/24/2013
The food I made was so delicious! Haven't eaten like that in a while.

Posted 5/24/2013
Had jerk chicken for lunch. Wish I would of had a drink to go with it.

Posted 5/24/2013
...I had a sandwhich... with mayonnaise.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 5/25/2013
Look at Sakura pointing to Naruto at the White Zetsu that's approaching. Like what the hell Sakura, do it yourself!

Kishimoto should have drawn her punching that scum Zetsu!

Posted 5/25/2013
Sakura: Naurto Zetsu is coming!!!

Naurto: Busy right now!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 5/26/2013
Literally picked out a gift for my dad an hour or so before I had to be at his house for his birthday and it was a big success. Procrastination wins.

Posted 5/26/2013
pizza and moster all ight with friemnds. now my head is kiloling me. HOW!?

Posted 5/26/2013
pizza and moster all ight with friemnds. now my head is kiloling me. HOW!?
 Are you drunk?

Posted 5/27/2013
Could just be very caffeinated monster.

Posted 5/27/2013
You guys, I just came back from Wal-Mart

and I went on all the ipads they had on display, logged on the internet, went on this website and left the homepage there. Free advertising!

Posted 5/27/2013

and I went on all the ipads they had on display, logged on the internet, went on this website and left the homepage there. Free advertising!

Long as you weren't logged in. lol

Posted 5/27/2013

Long as you weren't logged in. lol
 Haha course not :P

Posted 5/27/2013
Hah, good thinking Complex. 

Also, I did not think monster could do that. I don't drink much of it.

Posted 5/28/2013
I think I have a nosebleed XD

Posted 5/29/2013
How do you say this: "Nyorai" ?

And, is it NeeNee or NéNé?

Posted 5/29/2013

Kinda like, Nor eye. Though I have to admit to saying it incorrectly as Ni or eye at times. Then again I also use Nyo at times because it's not religious. And I pronounce that Now which is incorrect. But you try saying Nor without the r and not make it sound like No.

Posted 5/30/2013

Kinda like, Nor eye. Though I have to admit to saying it incorrectly as Ni or eye at times. Then again I also use Nyo at times because it's not religious. And I pronounce that Now which is incorrect. But you try saying Nor without the r and not make it sound like No.
 Oh, I searched it up. I didn't know it had to do with Buddhism. You learn something new every day.

Posted 5/31/2013
Agh! My "Plan to Watch" list has vanished into the infinite interwebs!..

..Unless my mind fabricated a memory where I made a "Plan to Watch" list and im just imagining things..
....me and my mind are not on the same level, heh heh....

;;

Posted 5/31/2013

..Unless my mind fabricated a memory where I made a "Plan to Watch" list and im just imagining things..

;;
 Don't fear you must make a physical copy! I myself have a book wear I keep some of my plan to watch stuff. And of course this site gives you the ability to make a list effectively ( You can trust its safe here ~Webmaster made an emergency back-up some time ago if memory serves me well.) But make a physical one for mental comfort.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 5/31/2013

;;
 How did you try to get results for your "plan to watch" list? Was it through the search page or the user list page? NeNe mentioned having a problem before with it in the past but I was never able to reproduce it.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;