Posted 9/17/2014

Hi everyone!

At least the few of you who still check back every now and then at the site. I just wanted to let you all know I'm alive and well. Life has been amazing these last few months and I'm happier than I ever been in my life. I'm so grateful to have such wonderful people in my life who truly care and love me. It's not something I ever imagined possible.

Anyway, I've finally reached a point in transition where I can start to focus on other things again. I'm not sure where this site will end up in my life plans yet but it is a very important part of my life and I'd hate to see it go to waste. I can't make any promises on what will happen. For now I just need more time. There's so many things I want to experience and do in this life. And I love this site and I love all of the hard work each and everyone one of you have put into it. But, until I'm able to find that answer all I can do is ask for your patience.

Jaa ne!
Livvie

PS: Since the site still does pull in a tiny bit of ad revenue all earnings are being put aside for future advertising, promotions, or simply spent on prizes to be given away during an event.

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;